Chapter 7

So me and Harry have been sitting outside for the past hour, I just wanted to avoid the talk about my stalkers but that's all we talked about.

As soon as we thought it was enought we trolled inside, my mum was standing there with a wide grin on her face, she works a lot so we don't really spend a lot of time together. I wanted to know why she was so smiley. So I ran up to her and gave her a massive hug. Aww I do love my mum.

30 minuites later***

So Harry's still here, me and him won't leave one another for a while now. He's my best friend I don't know what I'd do without him. He's always there for me. Always.

"Hey, wanna go kfc for dinner izzy?" Omg I love kfc, he knew I did. "Sure, lemme grab some money of--" I got cut of how rude.

"I'm paying, your forgetting I'm famous iz" aha I kind of did. I just treated him normal.

**in the car**

Little things came on the radio. Omg I love this song I knew it of by heart. I'm not going to sing, I'm not. To late. The words already ascaped my mouth. "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, But if I do its you, oh its you they up to, I'm in love with you and all these little things" harry joined in and we finished the song together. Harry had such an amazing voice, and a lot of people said I did to but I just ignored them.

As we was driving through tow. My phone started to buzz, i pulled it out of my pocket and yet again from a unknown number. It read 'watch out today, don't know who's watching' panick time. Harry saw my reaction and tried to calm me down. It worked, he did calm me down, probley because kfc was where we are going.

As we pulled into the carpark, there was no reporters, no fans, nothing. "Harry why ain't no fans here or press"

"Well they all kind of think I'm still in London, I just wanted a few days of peace without all that" thank god, I really didn't want to be on the cover of a magazine again.

When we got in kfc it was empty, there were only parents with there children. How odd is that, KFC is never empty and that's a fact. I didn't care though that means I can get my food a lot quicker.

I ordered the bargain bucket, yes to myself. Harry insisted on sharing but I wouldn't budge so he just got the same as me. Woah £22 just for me and harry. That's a lot. As he swiped his card we went over to our seats.

**back home**

So I'm stuffed, I'm actually laying down on my bed were I'm so full. Biggest meal I've had in ages. Harry ate most of his but left some chips. When we was there I received a text of my stalkers and it said 'save me a chip' how weird is that.

So harry said he is going to get me a new number for my phone so they stop bothering me, he went to get it about 10 minutes ago so I've just got to wait now.

Another 10 minuites have gone by and harry still ain't back, wait I can hear the door. He's back. "Izzy I'm back" thank god. "Did you get it" I just hope they don't get this number. "Yeah got it saved on my phone. With that I had a new number and no stalker. Yet.

I text all my close friends the new number and they all got it and text back. Then it hit me, Facebook and twitter they could still contact me on there.

Wow me and harry have spent the whole day together. It's now 11pm and I need sleep. Me and harry said our goodbyes and he went home. I really am so happy that he's home, don't know what I would've done without him. I was happy, not one text from that stupid number. Thank god. Now with happy thoughts I'm going to sleep.

NEXT DAY.

"Iz wake up" I heard my mum. My mum ahh. It's been weird not seeing her as I used to. So I shot up and gave her a hug, she hugged back. "I really do miss you mum" I had to keep the tears in, why am I such an emotional person! "I missed you to hunny" I think she was trying to keep them back aswell.

Me and my mum had a massive catch up and she don't have to go to work for 3 weeks as she asked for leave. For my birthday she's organising something so I'm not allowed to interfere atall. Me and mum cooked breakfast and Alice just sat there.

I told her about mine and Harry's day yesterday. She seemed happy with it. I was happy. Very happy. Until that... Yeah they found out my new number. Wtf, how the hell. Wanna know what it said. It made me nearly cry...