Chapter 20

As I looked at my body, I realised I had some track suit bottoms on and a vest top. I stunk so bad it made me want to throw up. I couldn't help but pull my trousers down to look at my body. My bones on my chest were starting to show along with my dark bruising. My arms looked like they had been slammed into a door numerous times and as for my legs, they was the worse. I had big bruises running from half my thighs down to my ankles. No wonder I ached so much.

Your all probley wondering where I done my business. Well on the second day here I found a curtain and behind that was a toilet and sink. So my bladder was doing just fine.

One thing though I really do smell, really bad. If only I could have a wash. But there's no way I can, bob and kirk could walk In any minuite and see me, that's one thing I never want them to see ever.

I can't believe it's Christmas day. Without mum, Alice and harry. I never thought I'd spend a Christmas without them, I thought every Christmas would be the same. But obviously not. I got interrupted by thinking of my family with a very drunk kirk walking In the room.

Harry's POV.
So my family has opened all there gifts now, so we are left to do our own thing. I did promise I'd go round and see Alice and her mum.

As I was walking round, a police car came into my view. Both officers from yesterday were sat in the car. As the car pulled up outside Izzy's house they both made there way to where I was standing. One man said "I think we should go inside" what does that mean, people say that when there's bad news. I wasn't prepared for any bad news, I couldn't handle it.

We went inside to find a very sad two people sat on the sofa. They looked so tired, both having red eyes and they wouldn't stop yawning. I must've looked the same.

The police were told to take a seat so they did, I sat opposite them with my face in my hands getting ready for about what they were going to tell us. I just hope it's not bad.

"We have some good news and bad news" good news well at least it isn't all bad. One bit of good is what we are hoping for.

"We'll start with the bad news" great bad first, what could be worse.

"We haven't located the presence of where they are keeping izzy, we have looked into the kidnap though the night and realised the name izzy gave in the note she left. Bob, we are not sure if the information matches as we only have the first name but we have information regarding his previous affends" so bob could be a criminal and have izzy with him right this minuite.

"What were the affends" I asked slury, I didn't want to hear this.

"Please stay calm, we have had information from numerous of people for assault and abuse to others, we have never found him." So izzy could be with the bob there explaining who had abused and assaulted others.

"Please no more" Izzy's mum finally spoke up. "What's the good news" this is what I would like to hear.

"We have been asking around for people with any evidence, we use a online appeal so it gets out there and so we can get that person home" so they have had people come forward with evidence is that what he's saying?

"We had a middle-age women give some evidence, she saw 2 men with a young girl about 17 or 18 she said. She saw them exit a van into a house. The lady said they was in there for 10 minuites and they left. She also said the girl looked like she had been hit. The women did contact police but we were to late, they was too fast." How is this good news, yes we know she is alive and that is the best thing I've heard all day. But she was injured. Who knows what they will do to her.

"We have also had other information, a woman saw a black van, same van in the security tape, about 10 miles away from here." Okay that's good news.

"So now what" Alice spoke up, that's the first thing I've heard her say.

"We are going to get police cars out, to try and find this van" they are going to find her.

"We can't start the investigation till midnight as we don't want to be recognised by the kidnappers" at least we will find her.

The police left and told us they will keep us informed on any new information we thanked them and sat and waited in silence.

(Warning the next chapter is going to be a little sensitive, I didn't want to include it but it just fell together. I didn't want it to happen but Kirk is drunk and he will do anything.
Thank you for the reads and votes!)