Chapter 35

As me and harry made our way to his car still hand in Hand that question the paparazzi asked was playing on my mind, was I really on the news.

As we got in the car harry put my bags in the boot, I got in the car when he joined me I turned to him.

"What the hell harry" he looked confused.

"What" he questioned.

"That man said I was on the news" I said anger running in my voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, when you went missing the police were asking if anyone had any information to come forward, the news got out quick, then when you got rescued I was getting followed and so did your mum, then they found out it was all true, Im sorry I didn't tell you" he's true words made me realise none of this was his fault.

"Harry it's not your fault babe" he had a pang of relief come on his face.

"I am sorry that they found out though"

"Harry it's fine don't worry"

We spoke a lot in the car about all different things.

"Harry"

"Yeah hun"

"Do you think they will catch kirk" he looked worried.

"Yeah I do, he isn't going to get away with what he did to you" harry said trying to sound calm.

"Okay" I simply said.

Harry grabbed my hand and enwinded our fingers together.

"I love you izzy"

"I love you more harry" I was going to win if this turned into a war.

"Not possible" he said, aw he was so sweet.

"I love you a lot more than you think izzy"

"I love you more" hopefully I would win as I don't think I can keep up, sleep was all I could think of.

"Nope I love you more now end it"

I couldn't handle anymore war, I gave up.

"What ever you say haz"

He had a massive grin on his face to show his victory.

I couldn't stop thinking about the future though, the stuff In the past too, how this all started, the messages, the calls then the party and finally the day I met them and got kidnapped. The rape, the assaulting, then being rescued. Then to now, recovering well, having a perfect boyfriend, amazing family and friends then last was kirk, he was still out there and he could come back any minute, they still hadn't caught him and I was scared.

"What you thinking about" harry inturupted my thoughts.

"Life.. Wait how did you know I was thinking"

"Well you were looking straight for a good 5 minuites, you had the 'serious thinking, don't interrupt' look"

Did I really look serious when I thought.

"See you were thinking just then" he said while laughing.

"Oh whatever" I said trying to stay serious.

"So what were you thinking" he raised his eyebrow.

"You already asked that, and I said life" I said with a smile but sadness in my voice.

"What about life" he asked.

"Everything, my life before the kidnap, then getting the messages to my party.. Then kidnapp now what I have now, I couldn't be happier besides kirk still being out there" harry squeezed my hand and have a warm smile.

"You'll be okay from now on" he said with a smile.

I must of fell asleep as I got woken by harry.

"Babe were home" when I heard the words my body officially took part I was so excited.

I looked out the car window and it made my jaw drop.

(So there's 35, I hope you like it!! Thank you for the reads!!)