Epoligue

I have now been married to harry for a year now,it's been amazing. The bad memories from my life are starting to disappear for good now.

I have some news, I'm pregnant. I know how stupid of me to get pregnant at 20 years old. I was happy with it and so was harry. I am six months gone and very big. Harry wants a girl and I want a boy but what ever happens we will be blessed with a beautiful child.

I have been feeling alot of kicking going on so she/he is very lively. Harry thinks he/she is going to be a football player but he wants he/she to follow in his footsteps and become a singer.

Right now I'm sitting in mine and Harry's house, he insisted on moving when I found out I was pregnant.

I took out my phone and saw I had numerous tweets (a/n sorry if these are real twitters I just made them up!)

@1D_foreverrrrrrr:

Omg I totally ship @harry_styles and @izzy_styles! Can't wait to see a harry baby!!!

I retweeted this as it made me laugh!

@HIZZY_SHIPPER

Omg please can I have a follow from one of you, it would make my day!! @harry_styles @izzy_styles

I quickly followed the girl as she supported us even though there were alot more that supported us.

I set my phone down and took a nap!

6 months later.

We now have our baby girl, darcy. She is amazing and me and harry love her to pieces. She is three months old.
She has Harry's green eyes, my nose and Harry's curls.

2 years later.

Me and harry were now stronger than we've ever been, darcy is now two and a half years old and very cheeky! My life couldn't be better.
Here's an update on all the gang.

Eleanor and Louis. Are now married with two children.

Perrie and zayn. Are engaged with a little boy.

Harper and Niall. Just had there twins

And dani and Liam have three boys, triplets to be excact.

The boys are still in one direction and they do mini tours.

Everyone's life was great including mine. I loved my husband and daughter with all my heart. This is my amazing life now all my bad memories have flown away.. all I think about is now and the future, no more past. Just me, harry darcy and our family and friends that's all I need.

OFFICALLY THE END!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and hopefully you will read my next book 'That Secret' it is a Louis Tomlinson fanfiction. :)

Thankyou all so much!! Bye!!! I will update on this book when I have posted the first chapter.

This chapter/epilogue has been edited so enjoy my lovelies and head and read 'that secret' or 'he wants her'

Bye guys!!!! Nicola xxx