Chapter 51

I have just woken up and it is silence downstairs so everyone must be asleep still. Then it kicked in I have court tomorrow with bob and Rachel. The Rachel story was everywhere, the news, twitter and Facebook. Everyone wanted them two locked up for what they have done. As I grabbed my phone I had alot of twitter notifications wishing me good luck, some that they love me and harry together and a few hate ones hoping that I die, how nice. But the thing I loved was the fans who took care of it,they were so sweet telling haters where to go. I looked beside me and saw harry sound asleep slightly snoring, but he jolted awake when there was a massive bang coming from downstairs. Me and harry looked at each other and got out of bed sighing. We got downstairs and found Louis flat on the floor awake and he looks like he fell off the couch.

"Lou are you okay" I said trying not to laugh.

"Hmm" he mumbled.

"What happened" harry laughed, everyone was still asleep I don't know how it's always me and harry that get woken.

"Well I was hungry and didn't want to wake el so I tried getting up but I fell" he frowned.

"Aww poor Lou" I said like a baby.

"Shut up izzy" he copied my tone and strolled to the kitchen.

He came back out with a carrot in his hand he looked very happy so me and harry left him alone and went back to bed as it was 7:30am in the morning,way to early.

Me and harry made our way back upstairs into Harry's room and on the bed, he pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, you know that right" he asked.

"Of course I do, I love you to" I smiled even though he couldn't see my face as I was on his chest.

"Thank god" he laughed.

"I'm gonna try and catch some sleep" I said falling asleep.

"Alright, night love" he whispered.

"Night babe" I said and we both fell back to sleep.

"WAKE UPPPP" I heard loads of voices but I kept my eyes shut.

"Aww they look so cute" I heard Eleanor say.

"I know, they do" that was Perrie.

"Guys lets wake them" that was Louis.

"YES" Niall, Liam and zayn said then I heard harper, el, dani and Perrie say "NO DON'T YOU DARE" Then I heard running out the room. So I opened my eyes to find the room now empty.

"Harry" I wispered and his eyes shot open.

"Yeah love" he wispered back.

"Was you awake when they were in here" I asked.

"Yep, it was hard not to laugh or yell for them to get out" he chuckled.

"Shall we go down" I asked.

"Na, lets stay for five more minuites your to warm" he cuddled me more.

"Alright" I said while grabbing my phone and looking at the phone. Woah it was one pm.

"Harry it's one in the afternoon" I laughed.

"Okay we should get up" he chuckled while we both got out of bed.

We went downstairs hand in hand to the front room.

"Harry your mum had to got to work she told us to tell you" dani said.

"Cheers" harry replied.

"Did you two do naughty things last night" Louis screamed in our ears.

"NO" me and harry both shouted blushing.

"Sure" he winked and everyone was laughing at us.

"Yes Lou we are sure" I said.

"I do not believe you" he said crossing he's arms.

"Believe what you want" harry laughed.

"I will" Louis shouted.

For the rest of the day we had a lazy day just in our pj's, the boys just wore joggers really and the girls wore pj's.

it was ten at night and were all staying at my house tonight to give Anne some peace. So we were all on the sofas watching britains got talent which I loved. It was halarious. Harry didn't really find it funny but neither did the others, I guess I have a sence I humour.

"Izzy can we go to bed" harry asked looking tired.

"Course, guys we've got to be at the court house at 11am so make sure you set your alarms" I said feeling worried about tomorrow. Harry took my hand and we both made our way upstairs.

"Night Harold and iz" they all shouted.

"Night everyone" me and harry said together. When we reached my room we both fell on the bed.

"Your going to do great tomorrow" harry said while pecking my lips.

"Thankyou, just glad you and everyone will be there" I said.

"I know,night princess" harry said while shutting his eyes, I don't know why the word 'princess' made my hert leap it just did. I let my eyes shut as I was tired, I just hope tomorrow goes okay.

(Really sorry it's short,it was my nephews birthday today and had hardly any time to write, will try to do a bigger chapter tomorrow, it will probley be updated tomorrow night as got to write it!! Thankyou very much or the 800+ reads means alot!!!)