Chapter 36

There stood over 200 people on my lawn, with banners saying 'get well soon izzy!' What how did they know I was out. I turned my head to harry who had a smirk across his face.

"What" he said with a smirk.

"What the hell harry" I said trying my best to stay serious.

"Everyone missed you iz" he said with a grin. "So I thought some people should know your home"

"Oh, okay thankyou harry"

"No problem"

As we got out the car, a massive noise hit me.

"WELCOME HOME IZZY" everyone chimed together. I smiled at this gesture everyone was paying.

Harry joined me at my side of the car and took my hand, I didn't think he'd want to make it public for a little while yet.

"Are you and izzy together" a lot of people asked as we made our way up the lawn.

''Sure are" harry replied.

Wait why did he announce it, I'm either going to get a lot or hate or a lot of love, probley the first one as harry styles is 1/5 of one direction.

When we said goodbye to everyone outside, I pulled harry towards me.

"Why harry" I asked.

"I love you, I don't care what people think, you are perfect to me" theses words softened me up so it was obvious he was going to get away with this.

I have seen all my family and friends now and they have just left so I can settle back in, I got a lot of gifts and me and harry got congratulated for being together a lot of people were saying about time and finally, it made me laugh.

So I'm sitting on my couch, harry next to me and mum and Alice on the other couch.

"You glad to be home" my mum asked.

"Glad isn't a word" I replied, she had a smile on her face.

I let out a massive yawn which probley sounded like a elephants yawn, not that I know how they yawn but still.

"Someone's tired" harry said while looking at me.

"Yeah, been a crazy day" I said back.

"C'mon lets get you to bed" harry led me upstairs and to bed.

"Thankyou Harold, for everything, I love you"

"I love you to" he kissed my forehead and said goodnight and headed to his house.

The next morning.

I woke up in a strange environment, I was in my bed, in my room. This is a dream. I pinched my arm and then I remembered I came out of hospital yesterday. Wow am I forgetful.

As I made my way downstairs to get breakfast I bumped in to my little sister.

"It's good to be home" I told her, she nodded and grinned and went to the bathroom. She's only just woke up she's always like that in the morning.

As I made myself some bacon for a bacon sandwhich I jumped out of my skin when I felt someone round my waist, when I turned my head I saw a curly head smiling so I just turned back around and carried on cooking.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning Harold"

"Well you know that you love me so so much, I think I deserve some bacon"

"No styles, this is all for me" I said with a cheesy grin.

"No fair" he said with a sad expression.

"One bit, and that's it" he laughed at my words.

"Why you laughing" I asked.

"No reason" he was still laughing.

"I mean it, why you laughing" I tried to act serious but it was failing, miserably.

"I'm not" he said laughing still, god this is annoying.

"Fine then" I stropped.

"I'm sorry, I can't say it's a secret" oh that's nice he's keeping secrets now.

"Okay" I said simply.

I walked out the kitchen with my bacon sandwhich and sat down on the couch.

"BOOOOOO" holy fucking shit!!!

"What the fuck" I said to 4 boys who popped up from behind the sofa.

"Harry didn't tell you, well done haz" Lou said.

"Eughhhhh that's why you were laughing!"

"Yep" he was in fits if laughter.

"How's my izzy doing" Louis came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Better" I said with a smile.

"Good to see you out" Niall said while smiling.

"Good to be out" I replied.

(Thankyou so so much for the reads!!!)