Chapter 16

Why the hell, what the hell was Rachel doing in the room. Of course I knew she hated me, but really this is low.

She spoke up first "hey hoe, this will be the first and last time you see me, just wanted to see you hurt" really this bitch done this.

"Cut what your thinking hoe, it wasn't just me who thought of the idea. We all thought you needed to learn a lesson" she said with a smile of disgust.

"Why are you doing this" i managed to get out.

"Well let me think.. Actually I don't know, I just hate you so much" how pathetic.

With that she left the room with the room two other me. I was now with bob and kirk great.

Kirk came over to me and slapped me round the face, and dragged me back to the room by my hair.

I was trueley tired of this, I was in pain all over as kirk thought it would be okay to kick and punch me all over my body, my head, arms, legs, back, stomache everywhere. I couldn't move I just laid flat on the floor. Crying my eyes out. He left the room while leaving a kiss on my cheek. Yuk. "Sleep well babe" really he called me babe again after just beating me up.

I'm just going to try and sleep.

Nope been trying for half an hour sleep just won't come to my eyes. Then I remembered my phone. I pulled it out and had a load of texts and 1 bar of signal. It wouldn't let me send a text back as it came up with SIGNAL TO LOW! great thought that would've saved me but obviously not.

I turned my phone of and tried my best to go to sleep. And I dreamt of things I didn't want to dream about.

Harry's POV.

I can't do it anymore, I miss her so much. I know we hardly see each other but this is different. She is missing. The police are finally getting involved. It took them long anough, they were going to check security cameras around the area to see if we can find her, we hoped for anything. We left the police to go and do there job. Now it was the waiting game.

Me and Alice decided to go out in my car and have a look around. As I got in the drivers seat Alice sat next to me, I've never seen her look this sad in my life. It was heartbreaking.

So we drove around for at least an hour then I took Alice McDonald's to see if that would cheer her up. It didn't. I couldn't do it, seeing Alice sad makes me feel even worse.

That's Alice's sister, I couldn't blame her. I felt the same. The thing I'm scared of is if we can't find her, it would break my heart. This has made me realise. I'm in love with her, not a friend way nor a sister way. I was in love with her that way, they way that makes you feel happy inside and outside too. I needed her back, I have to find her.

Alice looked so tired so I decided to take her home, we've both been crying so much. I was knackerd I don't even know how I can drive like this.

As we pulled up there was a police car outside. Me and Alice legged it up the path and entered the house. I saw Izzy's mum on the floor in hysterics. Shit.

I approached the police men and asked what happened. They turned there head to a computer which had an image on. It was a video. From a security camera. I looked and saw izzy walking in that abandoned car park down the road. She looked so scared as two men approached her. I couldn't see there face just there body. They grabbed her and pushed her head into the van and carried her inside. Bam, they were gone. They even taped up the number plate so they wouldn't get noticed. That's it, I can't do this. I burst into tears and went to my knees on the floor.