Chapter 57

They were all sitting on the couch in a very big conversation. They didn't even realise we were now downstairs they just carried on talking amoungst thereselves. Until Louis glanced over to where we were and he jumped out of his skin.

"Woah" he screamed.

"What" we all asked then the boys jumped aswell.

"When did you lot get here" they asked still abit shaken up.

"About five minuites ago" Perrie answered for us.

"Oh okay" they smiled and stood up. Niall was approaching me with a smirk and I wondered what he was up to,and then when he reached me he just pulled me into a 'Horan Hug' I smiled and we pulled away.

"Sorry for not saying hi earlier" he smirked.

"It's fine" I smiled at him.

"Right thet's order food" I shouted so everyone could here.

So we have now got all the takeout menus layed across the kitchen table.

"Chinese" I screamed.

"No, were having kebab" Niall shouted back.

"No, were having Indian" that was dani.

"Kentucky" that was Louis. How the hell are we going to solve this.

"Please can we have Chinese" I begged with puppy dog eyes.

"No way" Louis screamed.

"Shut up lou" zayn shouted from the living room. It was me, Lou, Niall and dani picking what to have and the rest were in the living room and could still hear us.

"Why don't you order everything" harry shouted from the living room.

"Great idea" Niall screamed and picked up his phone.

"Niall no don't he was joking" dani said.

"Oh well" he picked up the kebab menu.

"Hello could I have five large kebabs with five large chips and a Pepsi" he said down the phone, he gave the address and hung up the phone and picked up the Chinese menu.

"Hello could I have three large Chinese meals" he said into the phone and again gave the address and hung up.

He done the same for Kentucky and Indian and it was done, the meal is going to cost alot!!

"Niall you did not just-" harry asked but got cut of by Niall screaming.

"YES I DID" he screamed happily. .

After about an hour all of the food has arrived and to be very honest I've never seen so much takeaway food in the same room before. It looked like heaven but also looked like hell as it was all fatty food *sigh* oh well I'm making this count. I said to my self while plating up my Chinese and I decided to have a little Indian aswell because I can!

"Love you got anough food" harry said while I plopped my bum down on the couch next to him.

"Yep" I said smiling while admiring the food and not my boyfriend.

"Oit, is the food better than me" he shouted.

"Yes" I replied and he put his hand on his heart.

"I'm heart broken" he pretended to be hurt.

"Aww poor Harold" Liam said from the other sofa.

We all just ate our food like good people not saying a word to each other just secretly talking to our food, I know I was anyway and I could see everyone else was too. So here's what everyone had in a list because its rediculous.

Me- Indian and Chinese (I had seconds)

Harper- a little of nialls kebab and some Chinese.

Harold- Kentucky and some of my Chinese.

Eleanor- kebab, she shared with Lou and then she had some Indian.

Lou- kebab and Indian, the same as el.

Zayn and Perrie- Kentucky and kebab. They shared.

Niall- (this is alot) he had alot of Kentucky, a large kebab to hiself, a portion of Chinese and some Indian.

Dani and Liam- Chinese and kebab.

Once we all finished our meal we were all crashed on the couch talking to each other.

"I have an idea" Louis screamed in my ear, and god it hurt.

"What is it lou" I said to him.

"I think we should play truth or dare" he said smirking. This is not going to end very well.

(I am very sorry for such a small chapter been so busy and I couldn't leave you all with nothing so here's a small chapter, next one will be bigger I promise!!!)