Chapter 49

Harry's POV.

I have just recieved a text from izzy, and now I'm worried. The boys and me were just hanging out then I got that text now we are running round like mad men, I just want to know if Izzy's okay.

"Mate she's going to be fine" they all said individually.

"I know I just need to see her" I kind of snapped back.

"Right lets go" Louis shouted and we made our way to my car.

As I pushed down the pedal we were off and soon arrived at the station. I could see there was a fuss going on so I made my way inside.

"Here to see izzy maxin and harper mason" I said to the receptionist.

"They have just gone in, can you and your friends please be calm and take a seat" the receptionist told me nicely.

"Thanks" I replied and we all sat down.

Izzy's POV.

We have been in this room for about five minutes waiting to take our statements.

About another minute later the main police officer came in.

"Miss Maxin, Miss Mason" she said while sitting down me and harper just said hi.

"Okay the interview will last approximately half an hour is that okay" she asked and we both nodded.

"Okay interview started at 2:45pm" she spoke into the recorder.

"Okay let's get started" she said.

"Miss Mason, could you tell me what you did when you approached Rachel" she asked. "You will not get into any trouble as we are handling a criminal we need to get both sides, we all know who's going to lie" the police officer finished.

"Yes, I approached her and said a few words to her, she started being disrespectful towards me, I slapped her round the face, I didn't mean to she was being very rude and disrespectful towards me and izzy" harper said this all so truth ally and the police officer seemed very happy.

"Right okay, did she lay her hands on either of you" the police officer asked.

"Yeah she slapped me round the face when I was talking to a officer" I spoke up.

"Right, did she say anything we can take into account" she asked. I had to answer this.

"Well we were trying to get her to tell us were kirk is as she knows him well and was there one of the days of the kidnapp even then she slapped me and called me names. But she made something slip which was that bob is her uncle" I finished and took a sip of water.

"Right we will be questioning about that aswell" the police officer was happy with this information.

"Miss mason, could I ask did she know who you was" harper just shook her head then finally spoke.

"No, she only knows that I'm Izzy's friend" she explained.

"Right is there anymore information" wait something caught in my mind.

"I don't know if this is any help but when she said that bob was her uncle she was about to say something about kirk but realised she said to much" I remembered.

"Right we will get that down aswell" I looked over at the clock and it was 3:15 pm, wow this went on longer than I thought.

"Is that all of the information" she questioned.

"Yeah I think so" me and harper nodded.

"Right okay, interview finished at 3:17pm" and then there was a beep showing we can talk now.

"Okay girls I'm going to tell you what's going to happen" the police officer said calmly. Me and harper both nodded our head and she began.

"Okay we will be taking a statement shortly with Rachel to see if it matches, she will be held until court so for now there's no more worrying" she smiled.

"Can we go" I asked.

"Yes, your free to go and we will keep you updated with the interview" the police officer said.

"Okay thankyou" me and harpe both said while leaving the room.

"Thankyou, couldn't of done that without you" I said to harper.

"No problem" she smiled.

As we got near front desk I noticed five very worried looking boys and harry was pacing up and down.

"Izzy" harry screamed and picked me up into a hug.

"Hey, getting squished here" I said in his ear.

"Sorry I was so worried" harry said to me.

"I agree he was well worried" zayn spoke.

I just laughed and carried on hugging him.

"So are you going to tell us what happened" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, in the car" I said as we were walking outside with my hand enwinded with Harry's.

As we got in the car, we discovered a problem. This was a 5 seater.

"Erm harry we ain't all going to fit" I told him.

"Yeah we will you'll see" he smiled.

"Okay" he was right, five managed to squeeze in the back and harry and I was in the front. All I could hear was moaning saying how squished they were.

"So what.. Ouch.. Happened" zayn asked.

"Harper can you tell them as you did the most" I smiled and she nodded.

"Yeah, we saw her talking to her friends an then her friends left, Izzy told me about her and I stormed over to her, she was being rude and bitchy so I slapped her then when izzy was on the phone Rachel slapped her so I grabbed her arm so she couldn't go anywhere then the police came" then harper took a massive breath.

"Woah" all the boys said together. Harry took my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles to soothe me or something I don't know.

"Hey iz, can we all stay at yours tonight we promise we won't cause any trouble" Liam said with a laugh.

"Of course you can, harper you wanna stay" I questioned.

"Sure, harry could we stop at mine so I could get some stuff my car is at Izzy's" she asked and harry said yeah. Shit my car Is still at the mall.

"Yeah sure and by the way iz, Niall and zayn went to get your car while we was waiting so it's at home" harry smiled.

"Thankyou boys" I grinned.

"No problem" they both said together.

It was just awquard silence now, who's going to break it.

"Ahhh" Louis screamed.

"LOU! What's going on" harry shouted.

"Nothing it was way to silent" he laughed and everyone laughed with him.

As we pulled up outside I could see my car in the drive and harpers on the curb. That's a relief. The boys all hopped out and Louis grabbed my keys and ran to the door. My mum and Alice were still away they come back every other day.

"Lou what are you doing" I asked while he was searching the fridge.

"I'm hungry duh" he stated.

"Oh okay help yourself" I smiled and he did indeed help himself.

"Guys you should come and see this" harper shouted from the living room and we made our way there. I could see what was on the TV and it made my jaw drop like everyone else.