Chapter 59

So we are now all scattered around the house individually hiding each other. One my team was me, harry, harper, Niall and Louis and on the other was Liam, zayn, Perrie, dani and Eleanor. This is going to be a good game.

We have just finished the game but the other team won. Damn. Right now everyone is in the bedrooms, I'm with harry and the others are with their couples. Ouch that hurt, I just had a stabbing pain shoot In my back.

"You alright" harry asked.

"Yeah" I replied trying to hide what I just felt.

"No your not" he said sitting up from the bed and cupping my chin in his hands.

"I am now please let's get some sleep" I told him but he wouldn't drop it.

"No I'm not dropping it until I know what's wrong" he said frowning.

"There's nothing wrong" but there was I just got a deep stabbing pain in by back, it was getting worse. I bit my lip and hoped harry didn't realise I was in pain.

"Izzy what's wrong" he said looking very worried.

"Nothing" I shook my head.

"Izzy please tell me" when he said that I had to as the pain continued and was getting even worse.

"Pain. In. Back" I struggled to say as I was in deep pain all of the sudden. I felt fine earlier.

"Lou!!" Harry screamed and Louis burst through the bedroom door.

"What's happened" Louis asked as he looked down to me, looking at my face he could tell I was in pain.

Harry's POV.

I don't know what to do, I can't loose her again, she was my whole life an she was in some sort of pain. Louis has just burst through the door now his standing there with his features sad. He knew that there was something wrong with izzy.

"Eleanor" Louis shouted down the hall.

"Coming" she replied.

"What's- izzy Hun what's wrong" she said frowning down to izzy.

"My back" she cried and I just comforted her anyway I could by now everyone was in the room conforting izzy.

"I'll call an ambulance" Niall said sounding worried I nodded to him and mouthed a 'thank you' he exited the room and called a ambulance.

When he returned he looked relived in some sort of way.

"Be here soon" he said signing.

And he was right, five minuites later the paramedics were in our room helping izzy.

"Okay love I'm fizz, your paramedic" she said.

"What's your name love" she asked izzy.

"Erm" izzy said looking confused, what the hell is happening to my girl.

"Izzy" I sighed and the paramedic gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Okay izzy, can you tell me what is wrong love" the paramedic asked.

"My back" izzy cried and I gave out my hand for her to squeeze which she did and I think my bloodstream could've stopped.

"Okay Hun, could I take a look at your back" she asked izzy and she nodded.

"Okay could we have some space" the paramedic was hinting for everyone to get out politely.

No one moved, they just stayed in the same position they were in, it was funny to watch from were I was sitting.