PROLOGUE

Nyonika and Raj are sitting on couch in their room and talking on random things,suddenly they heard a loud sound of their room's door  bang open with a 'THUD'and Manik came inside looking gloomy and some what shattered his eyes are blood shot red seems like he had cried alot,he is looking so vulnerable which is not so like manik and seeing him in this condition NYONIKA and RAJ'S heart pierced b'coz this is the last thing they want to see on this earth 'HIS TEARS' they got worried and rushes to him "son,what happen?" Raj asked in a concerned voice but what they got just sobs in reply.Nyonika and Raj looked at eachother with worried expression and now this time Nyonika asked with a motherly concern in her voice and tenderly caressing his hairs"my bachaa!! what happen?is their any problem..look honey..u know we cant see u like this ,so please share it..atleast.."and yes that was it for Manik.He hugged his mother so tightly and starts to sob harder.Nyonika now get more worried but she doesnt show it on her face  b'coz she has to be strong for his son,so she lightly starts to pat his back and asked in a loving tone"baby..please tell us na.."

 "yeah my prince!!if u wont tell then how will we help you..haan?" now this time Raj asked with all fatherly love in his voice."mom dad..please..pl..please..sto..stop..all..thi..this..please..i cant see that happening..please..." finally Manik spell the beans sobbing hard and his voice was shattering and breaking that made his parents more confused and worried to no extent.
{}{}{}{}
so,now who is this MANIK ,why he is so vulnerable ,what made him like this and what is that he asked to 'STOP'..for knowing the resason stay tuned.