Contentment

This is a common struggle for me and a lot of other people who wish if they had a little more or less, that they would be content. We have to learn to be content in the life style that we have, not any other way.

   The way people live is often like this, "If I just get the perfect boyfriend, then I'll be happy." OR "If she would just leave me alone and stay out of my life then I'll be better and happier." Many people believe that if something or someone is added or subtracted to their lives, then they will have a more happy and content lifestyle. However, contentment comes from any situation, no matter how good or bad. 

   I used to think that if I was just a little bit prettier, then I would be popular and happy. It doesn't work that way. I had to look at myself in the mirror and except myself for who I was. I'm not meant to be popular or pretty by any means actually! I'd rather be an athlete with a couple close friends to be honest which is who I really am. It's hard to see my friends think this way too. Often times, they want something to happen in their lives whether it be an object, recognition, or a crush to like them back for them to be content and happy. 

   But our lifestyle is our lifestyle. In some rare cases, these things do happen, however, most of the time they don't and we have to learn that it's okay. God wants us to be happy, even if we are living under a bridge or starving in Africa. Even if we don't have any friends or supportive family. AND even if the boy/girl we like doesn't know we exist. 

   Will you try to be content no matter what? Step back and examine your life and decide that no matter what the circumstance may be, you will always accept it and be settled. 

Hey guys! How many of you would like more crush/boy tips and writings? They are so relatable and fun to write and trust me, I have eight years of crushing experience that I could share with you! Let me know in the comments! Love you!

~ Hopesolo6 aka Halle