Do All Things in Love

God loves you with all of his heart. He is by you day and night protecting you from Satan. Have you ever taken the time to love someone? Or do you do kind things because you feel forced?

  If you do kind things because you feel forced, you really aren't performing your deed the right way. Deep in your heart, you have to be willing to do kind things for others. Jesus did nice things for people all of his life, like teaching them his Word. You shouldn't preform an act of kindness if you expect something back. You should be caring enough to do something that will make their day without expecting any recognition or an award. Our recognition comes from God above and that is all we need. We shouldn't expect a teacher or a parent to congratulate us or tell us how "good" we are. Because deep inside, you know that your actions weren't for the person, they were for yourself.

  God loves us unconditionally whether we sin or rebel against him. He wants us to spread his love and shine His light on this earth. If we are not spreading the word of God, then we aren't doing what we were called to do. Loving someone could be as simple as leaving a note in a random place and having someone find it. Or it could be sitting with someone who usually sits alone at lunch. By loving, it doesn't mean relationships or dating. It just means to care for someone more than yourself or put theirs needs and wants ahead of yours. Have you ever heard of "Love your neighbor as yourself"? This applies!

  Think of times when others have loved you. Like when your friend comforts you when you are crying, or when you drop your things and everyone rushes over to help.

  By loving people, I am not just talking about giving gifts to your friends. I am talking about everyone! Like people who don't fit in, or people that need emotional support. Those are the people that need your love the most. Will you share it with them?

1 Corinthians 16:14- Let all you do be done in love.

Challenge- The next time an opportunity arises for you to love someone, do it. Or create your own opportunity! For me, I will sit by someone that usually sits alone at lunch tomorrow. What will yours be?

  If you are struggling with this and you need prayers, don't hesitate to request a prayer in the comments. I will acknowledge it and pray for you and with you. It is a hard topic to think about, it is often one most people agree with, but don't complete. You can't talk the talk, you have to WALK THE WALK.