Blasphemy

Most of you have most likely not heard about this topic before despite its importance. Hopefully you will learn more about it and understand it better after you read this chapter. This is in the bible too. Please check out the verses written below.

Matthew 12:31~ Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, because any blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

Luke 12:10~ And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but He who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

  By now, a lot of you are most likely wondering, what is blasphemy? Blasphemy is when people openly mock or make fun of the Spirit. By making fun of those things and constantly mocking, it would be considered blasphemy. However, blasphemy is NOT considered unforgivable when it is directed toward a person.

  According to the bible, blasphemy toward humans will be forgiven unlike blasphemy toward the Holy Spirit. It says no matter how bad the treatment is towards man, it will still be forgiven. But the Holy Spirit is a completely different topic. When mocking the Holy Spirit, it is not forgivable at all. It is openly mocking God on purpose and not being the least bit ashamed. In fact people who commit this are often fully aware of what they are doing.

  If you are wondering whether you have committed this, I will help you come to your conclusion. If you are a Christian and a believer, it is impossible to do this. If you are a Christian and you still aren't sure, then you didn't do it because you wouldn't be worrying about it right now. People who do it do not worry about it at all and sometimes they repeat their action.

This is a very important and serious topic that probably still confuses many people. If you are confused or would like some clarification, leave me a comment. Also if you need prayers or would like a question answered, leave me a comment. Thank you!

Your sister in Christ,
Hopesolo6