Chapter 26- Ricky

Chapter 26

Ricky:

I felt the sharp pain over and over as she stabbed me repeatedly. I didn't try and stop her. I knew this had to come sooner or later. She knew I loved her. I finally let the tears escape my eyes and flow down my face. The blood was trickling out of my mouth, and I could barely speak.

"Sophie," I whispered. She froze, then starred at me, her eyes widening. Her face was wet with tears.

"I will always love you, my beautiful Sophie," I whispered softly. I tried to bring my hand up to touch her one last time but didn't have the strength. I let my hand fall again and give a sigh, closing my eyes. I don't regret anything. I loved Sophie with all of my heart. I believed she would miss me, even after all I did. I heard her muffled sobs as she put her head to my chest.

I love you, Sophia Anderson. And I will never forget you. You are my everything, and always will be. Never forget me after I die. I want you to remember my love for you, and how I would have never killed you. I only did this because I knew it was time for me to go. But I knew only you could do it. Only you could kill me. And that's okay. Just remember that I will always love you. Hopefully, we will see each other soon. Never forget me, my love. My beautiful Sophia.

I let my breathing slow, and I finally gave in to the darkness that slowly crept up on me. I pictured her smile one last time. I would die peacefully knowing she would be okay. 

My beautiful Sophie.