Chapter 32

Elizabeth's POV

The three of us were here on my room for me to explain everything I know about that girl Rosaline.

Uggghhh!!! Hearing only her name makes me want to kill that filthy bitch. 

"So what?" Lean asked in an irritated voice.

"Can't wait? Excited much!" I said in sarcastic tone.

Lean just rolled her eyes while Jheanna is not saying any words  well she is just listening to our stupid conversation.

"Okay! That girl Rosaline was our classmate when we were in higschool she had a crush on Jc but It's not a crush only." I started.

"Bakit mo naman nasabi na hindi lang yun crush?" She asked.

"Well everybody knows that a crush is you just admire that person but for Rosaline's sake It's different."

"What do you mean different?"

"Lean will you just let me finish so that you'll not going to ask a question. Just be quiet." She just let a sigh and nodded.

"As what I said awhile ago it's different because she's obsessed of him that's why Jc hates her so much because she always irritates him. Kaya nga nagtataka ako because both of them were in the same room. And I know na kagagawan yun ni Rosaline."

"Tsk! That filthy bitch I hate her!" Gigil na sabi ni Lean.

I understand what she feel about that bitch because I feel the same way.

Jheanna Anne's POV

Matapos kong marinig lahat ng sinabi ni Elize I decided na puntahan si Jc to hear his explanation.

I think for it about an hour after I heard everything about Rosaline so I have reasons to hear his explanations.

I am heading to our room just to find out that the door is slightly open. Akala ko nung una normal lang yun pero may narinig akong nag uusap.

Aalis na sana ako dahil ayokong maki alam sa dalawang nag uusap  pero narinig ko yung boses ni Elize at mukang seryoso yung pinag uusapan nila. Kaya heto ako at nakikinig sa ano mang usapan nilang dalawa.

"Jc I told you naman diba na iparamdam mo sa kanya na mahal mo siya! But what was that? Why did you slept with a girl whom you hated so much?" Inis na tanong ni Elize sa pinsan niya.

"I showed her naman that I love her just like a precious gem na parang hindi ko kayang mawala. Lahat ng sinabi mo ginawa ko."

So everything that he showed to me for the past days were just a lie? Damn it  am I that stupid for me not to figure it out?