Chapter 13

School was now over and I thank the lord! Chantel and Honey was acting like straight bitches none stop. Chantel better sit her pregnant ass down. I fight pregnant bitches. They aint pregnant in the face.Then Honey ass claimed she was soo real. Like really bitch? You just mad because Chantel mad. Basic bitches these days

"Yo what the fuck?" I say as someone stepped on my new shoes.

"Ohhh. Im sorry" Shaniqua says with her bitch crew.

"Watch where the fuck you going" I say walking pass her. I hear her an her girls laughing. If I was the Diamond from Harlem a bitch would of got slapped. I made my way into the gym an damn it was packed. Niggas everywhere with their shirts off. Lawd help me.

"Looking for me" Kjay says wrapping his arms around my waist scaring the hell out of me.

"Yes FRIEND" I say moving his hands. He then kiss me on the neck.

''Whatever. You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah. Just scared as fuck" I say.

"You'll be straight bookie. All these girls in here dont got nothing on you when it comes to playing ball." he says making me feel kinda better.

"I guess you right" I say.

"You trying out in Griffreys?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I say.

"You must be rich as fuck. Girl you better get you some play shoes" He says making me laugh.

"Whatever" I say.

"I Need everybody attention" says one of the coaches. Everybody starts walking towards them. 

"Nice ass you got there" Kjay says smacking my booty.

"Nice dick you got there" I say grabbing his gym shorts where his dick is located

"Ohh girl you better stop" he says hitting my hand. I start laughing.

"I need all my girls up front an the boys out back" says other coach. I make my way thru the crowd and all I hear is 

"Damnnn lil mama that ass" These boys are soo immature.

"Basketball is alot of hard work. We are not about to start this off easily. First step is 10 suicides. What y'all standing here for get to work!" The coach says blowing his whistle. Damn he tripping. I spot Kjay and we both start to run together.

~Week Later~

"I cant deal" I say after tryouts are over. Im sore as fuck and in pain. But doing the whole tryouts everybody was telling me how goood I was. So I know for a fact i've made the team. Im lucky Kjay was giving me a ride home. Joshua was acting different I know exactly why.

''Yo ass was killing em out there. You was the trending topic. All them niggas was saying they never saw a thick pretty ass girl who can play" Kjay says.

"I guess" I say smiling.

"I was getting mad tho." He says.

"Aw why?" I ask.

"Cause...all they eyes was on you. They wasnt paying attention to none of the other girls but you. Shit made me mad to know that all these niggas on yo dick already. Ima cuff yo ass sooner or later. Dont believe me just watch" He says.

"Nigga nigga nigga. But aww someones jealous" I say.

"Did you not here the last part?" He asks. 

"Mhmm" I say looking out the window.

"Mhmm my ass. You know this friendship shit aint going to work out. We kiss almost everyday" he says.

"You're right" I say

"Okay then so whats up" he asks me.

"Nothing" I say being a smart ass.

"Okay whatever" he says.

"You cant be mad at me tho. Your sister dont want me with you. Shaniqua already hate me. And look you're a drug dealer. Every damn day I gotta worry about are you coming home or not" I say

"So thats the problem? Diamond look you cant let these things stop us from happening. This is going to be about me and you nobody else" He says.

'This going to be hard you know that right?" I say.

"Real relationships get out of there struggle" He says smiling at me.

"Okay Okay OKAY!" I say.

"So its official. You're my girl?" He asks with his eyes glittering. Aww he's happy

"Yes Kjay. Im your damn girl" I say.

"Good Now give me your facebook instagram twitter and Kik password" he says

"Woaah what?" I ask.

"Bae Im just playing. But sooner or later we exchanging passwords. I dont give a fuck" He says.

"Alright" I say.

"Its a few rules to" he says.

"Okay?" I say.

"We cant talk to other females or niggas like that. In nooo flirtatious way. We gota text each other every morning. And if we ever have an argument we gotta promise each other we'll make up" he says. Damnn I like these rules. Wonder why i never thought of them before.

"Ayee I like that" I say as we are pulling up in front of my house.

"You're the first girl that I ever made these rules for. If we can keep them you know we got a good ass relationship" he says causing me to smile.

"Shit I must be something special then" I say.

"Hell yeah to me you are. And only me" he says looking in my eyes.

"Only you? Ohh you sound controling" I say smacking him.

'Naw its just that whatever is mines is MINES! I dont share fuck that" He says,

"Well same here. So text all them hoes in your phone and let them know its a new wifey in town" I say. He starts laughing.

"Ight Bae. I gotcha. You better get going I see Kim looking thru the window" he says.

"Alright bye. BAE!" I say kissing his lips. They're so soft big and pink. Pink lips equal Pusssyyy eaterrr. YES LAWD!

"Call me tonight" He says.

"Ight I will" I say exiting the car with a big ass smile on my face