Chapter 10

I approached the "KISSING SCENE" with no atittude at all. Yeah I was mad as hell but I wasnt about to let then find out.

''Umm excuse me?" I say while tapping Kreshawn on the soldier. He turns around an he eyes pop open.

"Oh shit Diamond. Where you come from?" He asks.

"From lunch like I do everyday when I meet up with your ass" I say.

"I think I should go" says the girl.

"Yeah you better" I say. She rolls her eyes at me and walks away.

"What the hell was that?" I ask.

"Diamond yo chill" He says.

"Chill? Hell no! You round here telling me that you wanna be with me but you got other hoes on the side" I say.

"She aint a hoe" He says.

"Well what is she then?" I ask.

"My girlfriend" he says.

"What?" I ask.

"Diamond me and her started going out last night" he says.

"And you wasnt going to tell me?" I ask.

"I was...But why you so worried? Everybody knows that you and Kjay are in love with each other/ You dont need me" he says.

"Ohhh. So this is what its about? Kjayyy.. I never knew he was a threat to you" I say.

"You damn right. How ima be your man when this nigga telling everybody he in love with you and got mad feelings for you. Got me fucked up" he says

"Last time I checked we was going to work this shit out an not worry about Kjay" I say

"Man fuck that working shit out. We can still be cool tho" he says touching my face. I push his hand away and look down at the ground holding back my tears. Ima strong girl so I try my best to not cry.

"Man I aint even finna curse you out. I aint finna argue with you either. But just know that I was ready to be there for you. But seem like to me you found another girl. Delete my number, dont text or call me no more. Delete everything we fucking had. Cause Im done" I say and walk off.

~Kjay~

 I left school early because I had to make a big ass drop. Im talking bout money rolling off my hands. School didnt get out until an hour or some so i decided to smoke a fat ass blunt while nobody was home. 

*Knock Knock Knock*

"The fuck" I say to myself and put the blunt down. "Who is it?" I ask while standing at the door.

"Kjay its me" and with that voice I instantly open the door.

"Diamond what you doing here?" I ask.

"I left school early. Can I come in?" She asks.

"How? and yeah" I say letting her in.

"Dont worry bout that. I got connections" she says.

"And how you get here?" I ask

"I got connections Kjay danng" she says rolling her eyes.

"Hope you aint selling no weed and shit. Them the only connections I know about." I say making her laugh.

"No Kjay" she says.

"What you doing here?" I ask. She takes a deep breath and starts moving side to side

"Diamond..I know you hear me" I say.

"Yes I hear you" she says.

"Okay so whats up then? I got things to do" I say.

"You were right about Kreshawn kissing another girl" she says.

"Oh forreal? Now you believe me. Naww wait? You wasnt going to believe me until you saw it for yourself. Now that you seen it, it hurt doesnt it? Basically you just coming to me for I can be the rebound. Hell naw. Get out my house" I say getting upset.

"Kjay I just wanted to talk to you thats all" she says looking like she was about to cry.

"Talk to me about what Diamond? It aint shit to talk about. I told you from day one that Kreshawn wasnt shit now that you've realized you wanna come back to me? Hell naw I done dealt with girls like yo ass. Then y'all wonder why the fuck I dog all y'all asses. Its because y'all hurt me to! Niggas got feelings to bruh. Now like I said get the hell out my house. Cry all you fucking want to. Im done" I say opening the door for her. She looks at me as tears are running down her face. As of right now I have no sympathy for her. She hurt me just as bad as I hurt her.

"I just wanted to tell you that I was in love with you.... But as of right now I see that you dont feel the same and I understand where you're coming from. And Im sorry. Im soo fucking sorry. I love you soo much Kjay and I just wanted you to know that'' she says an walks out the door. I slam the door behind her and lean against it. I put my both of my hands on my face. So many thoughts were running thru my mind. Did she really love me like she said in the poem? Was she really sorry? I aint know what to do. A nigga had never felt like this before.