Chapter 15

~Diamond~

Its already been 3 days since I've been home. Kjay has been blowing my phone up none stop. I dont wanna talk to anybody honestly. I just need time to myself to think about all this shit. Like who would tell Honey? How did she find out? 

"The hell you doing home?" Joshua asks coming thru the door scaring me.

"If you would of been home instead of out there selling you would of known why I was home" I say.

"Whatever" he says walking to his room. I get up to follow him.

"Where you've been this past 3 days?" I ask

"You said selling soo you was right" he said going thru his dresser an pulling out rubberbands of money.

"Kim know what you doing?" I ask.

"No an she aint gonna find out" he says pointing a finger at me.

"I'll bite that shit off keep playing" I say.

''Why you suspended for anyway/" He asks.

"I beat Honey ass" I say.

"Why?" He asks handing me 100 dollars.

"She ratted me out saying how does it feel to get raped by your father. Like how did she even find out" I say. Joshua eyes pop open.

"Man fuck" he says.

"What?" I ask

"I told Chantel' he says.

"You what?" I ask.

"We was talking one day an it slipped out. Im sorry" he says not looking at me.

"Sorry? Fuck a sorry. That was one of my deepest secrets now the whole school knows! What the fuck were you thinking!" I say pushing him non stop.

"Aye man chill the fuck out I said I was sorry" he says grabbing both of my arms an pinning me up against the wall. Bringing back memories when my daddy use to get mad at me because I wouldnt perform oral sex on him so he'll throw me against the wall.

"Joshua let me go!" I say kicking him. He lets me go and he realizes that I start to cry.

"Diamond... Im soo sorry" He says coming over to hug me.

"What the hell going on in here?" Kimberly asks busting thru the door.

"Ask Joshua since he's the big dope dealer in the family" I say an walk out the room. I go to my room put on some sweats and a hoodie grab my phone an leave the house. I need sometime to myself. As Im leaving I hear Kimberly and Joshua going at it. I dont have time for none of this shit.

~Kjay~

"Diamond answer my phone calls! Im woried about you girl and I miss you bae. We need to talk about this situation. I know its hard on you cause its hard on me baby. Man I love you girl. Please call back" I say while leaving Diamond another voicemail. She know I love her ass cause Im on the road driving and texting an shit. I dont do that for nobody.  As Im driving I see this girl with some sweats an a hoodies on. That ass looking super fat in them sweats. She looks familiar from the back.

"Diamond!" I say to myself. I speed up a little bit and pull over to the side. I let down my window.

"Diamond Moore" I say causing her to look over at me in shock. Her eyes are red and puffy.

"Go away" she says walking faster. I get out of my car and go after her.

"Diamond talk to me" I say as I grab her hand an pull her into me.