Chapter 14

"I made the team!" I say jumping on Kjay. All that hard work and I made it.

"Congrats baby" He says kissing me.

"Thanks" I say kissing him back. I forgot that we were in the cafeteria at school. Not to many people know about us dating.

"Maybe I should get down now" I say burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Yup cause people looking" He says causing me to laugh an putting me down. I look around an alot of people are looking at us. Damn I dont got time for this.

"The fuck y'all looking at?" Kjay asks outloud.

"Bae stop" I say. He nods his head.

"Uhh Diamond?" Chantel says approaching me.

"Yeah" I say looking at Kay. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Congrats on making the team" she says.

"Thanks. Bae you ready to go eat?" I say to Kjay not wanting to even talk to his sister.

"You welcome" she says an walks off.

"Bae really?" he says grabbing my hand while we are walking to the lunch line.

"What?" I ask.

"Its going on a month and y'all still with the bullshit" he says.

"Oh welp" I say grabbing my tray.

"Oh welp my ass. I dont understand y'all females" he says. I start to laugh. Nobody will never understand us.

"Want me to talk to her?" I ask.

"Pleaseeee. She really misses you" he says paying for both of our food.

"How?" I ask.

"Im her brother. What you expect?" he says.

"I guess. But I'll talk to Chantel. Honey can kiss my ass" I say.

"Honey always been a bitch. I never did really like her. She's been had the longest crush on me since i dont know" he says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. She aint my type. Dont get me wrong. She's cute an all but nahh cant see myself with her" he says not realizing his just told me a girl was cute.

"Oh" I say eating my pizza.

"My bad. I called her cute" he says laughing.

"Its all good. Its alot of cute niggas on the basketball team" I say with attitude.

"The fuck?" he say looking at me seriously.

"Aye Im being honest" I say.

"Okay but damnn...." Before he can finish his sentence Honey cuts him off.

"So Diamond you made the team?" she asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Congrats.. I guess" she says.

"Thank you... I guess" I say. 

"Chantel was looking for you" She says.

"I just saw her" I say.

"Oh" She says.

"Yeah" I say wishing she would walk away.

"Can we talk about this?" she asks.

"We? Nahh but me and Chantel can" I say.

"But me and you can't?" she aks.

"Honey I lost all respect from you when you came to me with that Chantel bullshit. That was between me and her not yo ass. " I say.

"She was my bestfriend what do you expect?" she says.

"An I understand that but like what the fuck that wasme and her issue. Not yours!" I say.

"Dont be getting loud with me girl cause I can make a show up in this bitch" she says causing everybody to look our way.

"And I can make one witcha" I say getting up. The fuck she thought this was.

"Aye Y'all chill the fuck out" Kjay says standing up.

"Ms. Ole Diamond. The girl that got raped by her own father. How does it feel" Honey says. Woahhhh WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY. Before I can even comprehend anything I slapped the shit out of her and it was on.

~Dean's Office~

"Diamond your ride is here" says the lady at the front desk. I whopped Honey ass so bad they gave me 10 days out of school. 10 FUCKING DAYS! Then they give her 5.  My coach was very dissappointed at me. She said she wasnt throwing me off of the team just was going to put my ass to work. After the fight with me and Honey Kjay was shocked. Its like he seen a ghost come out of me. When the administrators was breaking us up he looked at me with fear in his eyes. Guess he never thought I was that type of girl. Well now he know. When I make it outside I see Kimberly in the car waiting for me. She looks pissed off.

"What the hell happened Diamond?" She asks.

"Got into a fight" I say.

'With who?" She asks.

"Honey" I say.

"Honey? What the fuck? Wasnt she your bestfriend?" she says.

"I dont have any bestfriends. I dont even think I have a boyfriend anymore" I say as my eyes start to get watery. Kim is talking tome but everything she's saying is a complete blur. All I can do is think about Kjay.

~Kjay~

''So you knew about this shit to?" I ask Chantel as we are leaving school.

"Yes I knew about Diamond getting raped by her father. Joshua told me and I told Honey hoping she'll keep it a secret. But look what happen. Now all this shit my fault" Chantel says.

"You damn right its your fault. Diamond should be beating your ass to" I say getting mad as fuck.

"Where he at now?" I ask.

"Her mama killed him. Now she serving time in prison" Chantel says.

"Damnn. All this shit add up now. Thats why she living with Kim. And thats why she was so stuck up when she first moved him. Cause she kept telling me how she got trust issues an all that other shit" I say. It was no way in the hell I knew about my baby getting raped by her father. What fuck nigga would do that to thier own precious child? No wonder she was so scared in the first place. The nigga took all her respect and her innocence.