Chapter 37

*Kjay*

"Chantel what you want man?" I ask in the middle of the night. Shes been calling me back to back.

"Diamond daddy was never dead" she says making me wake fully up.

"What?"

"He was never dead. They lied to her" she says.

"Chantel stop fucking.... How you found out?"  I ask.

"Diamond called me... She could hardly talk.. Shes devastated" she says.

"I gotta call her" I say.

"Please do that" she says.

''Love you sis" 

''Love you to bro" she says an hangs up. As soon as we hang up I call Diamond.  She doesnt pick up. I decide to call Joshua

"Just the nigga I need.'' he says.

"So what the hell going on?" I ask.

"They with that fuck shit thats whats going on." he says.

"Where this nigga at? I'll murk his pussy ass on errr'thang" I say.

"Aye bruh chill. That is my father an what he did was pussy but ima need for you to calm down" he says.

"You gotta point. But we both know Kim them did some pussy shit" I say.

"An you right. They had my ass thinking he was dead too. I aint wanna go to the funeral An if i would of decided to go I would of knew the truth. I peeped some shit out too" he says.

"An whats that?"

"I member when I told them I aint wanna go to the funeral they had these expressions on they face like they were happen or some shit. Then over the summer we kept getting calls from the county prison but i aint never answer the shit. Come to find out his ass was the one calling" he says.

"Some foul ass shit" I say. 'You talked to Diamond?"

"She aint talkin to nobodt bruh." he says.

''You think she'll wanna talk to me?" I ask.

"Maybe in the morning. Give her time man." he says.

"Yeah you right. Well shit ima drive over there after school tomorrow" I say.

"Ight cuh. Be easy" he says.

"You to" I say.

~Diamond~

"Kim I dont wanna talk" I say to her for the hundreth time. " The baby is crying go take care of her" .

"When can we talk about it Diamond? Its bothering you and its damn sure bothering me" she says like shes about to start crying. I jus look at her in disgust.

"Im going to school" I say an walk out the house. Robert an LaNiya was waiting on me in the car. They've been supporting me since last night. Kj been texting me also. I know he knows but im not willing to talk to him about it quite yet.

School went by pretty fast. The teachers already love me so they knew something was wrong with me. All day people was asking me questions. It was getting aggravating. I was kinda happy school was over.

"Jaheem's taking me home you wanna ride?" LaNiya asks.

"No . Kj coming" I say.

"Alright well im see you later" she says hugging me.

"Yeah" i say. She kisses me on the cheek an walks away. My phone vibrates letting me know I got a text an pull it out an see its Kjay telling me he's here. I make my way to his car an get in.

"Hey wifey" he says kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey" I say looking out the window.

"You doing good?" he asks.

"I feel lost. Im so confused" I say covering up my faces. I can feel the tears swelling in my eyes.

"Bae its ok. What you need to do is talk to Kim and Grandma an ask them about it. I know you mad at them right now but Diamond thats your only choice" he says an he's gotta point.

"Wanna do it with me?' I ask.

'Anything to make you feel better" he says smiling at me. We make it to my house a few minutes later when we walk in the door Kim, Grandma, Joshua and Robert are already in the living room.

"Hey everybody" Kjay says. They wave.

"Im ready to talk" I blurt out. "So whats up? Tell me thr truth. Why y'all lied?''

"To make you feel better' Kim says.

"Feel better?" Think of another lie" I say already getting heated.

"Diamond this aint gonna work if you won't listen" Grandma says.

;Listen to this bull? It already aint working cause yall lied from the start! Y'all the closest family I got an look what yall do? Can I be Honest with yall?" I say.

"Why not" Kim says.

"I wanna meet the fuck nigga. Shit he out. Lemme meet em. See what he really about. Ion membr shit about him but him raping me. So set something up for us this weekend." I say making them all look in shock. Yup I said it. I wanna meet his ass an give him a few of my own words. I aint gone be scared either cause he the one made me stronger....

Sooo Im sooooo sorry! I havent updated this book in like 2 weeks :/ I have other books too. I give tis book tooo much attention. But this one of my top books. But  anyways  enough of that.....

- How yall feel so far?

-She finna meet her dad?

-Whats about to go down?

400 Votes?

100 Comments?