Chapter 12

~Diamond~

Joshua was right they suspended me for 7 days. Those 7 days went by pretty fast. Kimberly of course took my Iphone away :'( When I got it back I had so many missed calls text messages and Kik messages. Even some of my authors from "Wattpad" had updated some of there books. Soon as I saw Abusive Love and Falling For A Thug was updated. I started jumping up and down.

"You okay?" Joshua asked.

"Uh Yeah" I say not wanting to make small talk with him. Me and him still havent really made up with each other. But I could care less. He should of wrapped his willy.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. "People been asking about you" he says while we are in the car on our way to school.

"I figured" I say looking out the window.

"Thats a new outfit?" he asks pointing at my camelflage tights blue hollister shirt and blue and white Griffreys. Robert had bought it for me when we went shopping a few days while I was suspended.

"Yup" I say

"You know I love you Diamond and Im..." I cut him off.

"Yeah whatever. Im reading. But love you to" I say kissing his cheeks. He shakes his head and begins to laugh. When we arrive at school I get a text message. Its from Kjay

Don't Answer: Meet me in the 300 hallway

Me: Whatever

I start to get nervous. Maybe because I havent been here in a long time. Me and Joshua go our separate ways. I usally meet up with Honey and Chantel in the morning but we're not friends anymore so fuck it. As Im making my way to the 300 hallway I see Honey,Jaheem,Chantel and Kreshawn. 

"Great" I say to myself. I pull out phone to pretend im playing on it.

"Aye Diamond" Kreshawn says while walking over to me. I look up an see Honey and Chantel sizing my shit. I smile at them. Let them know that a bitch dont even care

"What" I say.

"Where you been?" He asks.

"I got suspended" I say.

"You aint been getting my text messages phone calls or kik messages" he asks.

"I just got my phone back today. Please dont start this shit" I say.

"Im sorry. Im just saying. Everybody was worried about you. Even Kjay ass" He says.

"I Bet" I say.

"And Honey and Chantel" he says.

"Man fuck them" I say.

"You dont mean that and you know you don't. Everybody done fucked up this last couple weeks and only thing that can fix it is if we say sorry" he says.

"Where I come from sorry doesnt mean shit. And I dont believe in the word sorry. Now I gotta go meet up with someone bye" I say and walk away from him. I walk in the 300 hallway and sees Kjay leaning against his locker. This boy is to damn sexy I swear.

~Kjay~

"What did you want?" Diamond asks me.

"Damn girl where did you come from?" I ask. She scared the hell out of me.

"My mothers pussy." she says. I begin to laugh.

"Good one...But I've been worried about you" I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Cause my sister them told me you havent been here" he says.

"I was suspended just like your ass" she sayssay.

"Oh shit. I aint know" I say.

"Y'all should of asked Joshua" she says say.

"Joshua aint been at school like that" I say looking away.

"The fuck? He leaves every morning" She say.

"Yeah to come with me" I say.

"Nooo. Joshua selling?!?" She ask getting loud.

"Girl hush up! Joshua is good when he with me. When he with me he handles business" I say.

"Man whatever. Thats my fucking brother you dealing with KJAY!" She says punching me in the chest.

"I know bae. And Ima make sure he's alright. He's only doing this for the baby" I say calling her bae on purpose.

"Dont call me that and he can get a job for the baby the fuck" she says trying to hide her smile.

''Why not?" I ask.

"Cause....Man Kjay you've hurt me mutiple times and I've hurt you mulitple times to. I just dont think we're ready for a relationship with each other" she says looking at the ground.

"Why not Diamond? You've the only girl that has been on my mind for these last couple weeks. I even told your brother. I know what I said back at the house was wrong but I really think we can work this out" I say bringing her close to me.

"I..... Dont know what to say" she says looking away.

"Just say you'll think about it and hit me up" I say kissing her cheek.

" I gotta get going" she says pulling away from me not looking at me at all.

"Diamond the bell hasnt even rung" I say getting irritated with her. She always has to find a way to get away from me.

"Kjay look. We've tried this before and I know damn well the second chance aint going to work and you know it to. Dont get me wrong I got mad feelings for you. But these past couples weeks we've been both not feeling ourselves. I gotta get myself together first before even worrying about a boy. I got basketball tryouts today after school. Im finna start playing basketball and a boy is the last thing I wanna worry about. You should of been made this move when we was at your house. Thats when everything was coming out. Im not here to baby you Kjay. I got mad love for you but right now I dont need to get my heart broke from another nigga" she says.

"Diamond.. I undetstand that but pleasee just give me one more chance" I say. Damnn Im begging this girl. She looks away hestitating.

"Kjay Look. Ughh I swear if you fuck up this time Im killing you and my damn self! What I just told you went in one ear and came out the other? Ohh you make me sick but we're friends and thats it until further notice" she says pinching.

"Okay Okay. I won't I promise" I say.

"Mhmm" she says while the bell is ringing.

"I got basketball tryouts to" I say holding her hand. She looks at me and I take it away. Damn this just friends shit is going to aggravate me

"Today?" She asks.

"Yup" I say.

"Nooo. I do not want the boys to be looking at me tryout" she says pouting.

"Baee... I mean bookie its going to be okay" I say while we are standing in front of her 1st period.

"Mhmmm "Bae" she says doing emphasis.

"It slipped out" I say laughing

"Whatever. Get to class" She says hitting me.

"Can I get a hug first my dear friend" I ask her. She shakes her head and give me a hug. I bend down to kiss her lips. Surprisely she kisses me back.

"Mhmmm" Says someone. We both looked up and saw it was Honey and Chantel. They roll there eyes and walk in the classroom.

"Man see you later" Diamond says letting me go and walking into the classroom