Chapter 46

'Diamond put the damn gun down" Kjay says. LaNiya was screaming. I was shocked. I had just shot Unique. In the head at that.

She's still breathing" Jaheem says.

"I didnt mean to do it' I say dropping the gun. "Oh my fucking gosh .. I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT!"

"Bitch you just shot my sister" Dontrell says holding a gun up to me.

"I wish you would fuck nigga!" Kjay says taking out his glock. 

"Put the fucking guns down" Meek says.

"Bitch I should be shooting you" I say pointing the gun towards him. "My life has been hell since I met you"

"Tried to rape me, You killed Kreshawn, You shot Jaheem, Now the fucking school is on lockdown because of your ass" I say getting ready to pull the trigger on another person..

''Diamond put the gun down'' Joshua says.

'Do it for me please Diamond" Kjay says. I ease the gun down on the front desk. Before I know it Dontrell rushes for it an points it towards Kjay.

"Bitch nigga I never liked your ass" He says.

"Man chill with that shit.. That dont mean shoot me bruh" Kjay says pointing his gun toward Dontrell.

"What the fuck it means then?' he asks.

"Nigga put that shit down" Kjay says.

"Kjay you scared?" Meek asks getting up from the floor.

"Man yall dont gotta do this shit" Kjay says. He does look scared. But you cant blame him. When it comes to guns you hae no choice.

"Lets do it" an with that being said shots are fired every where. I duck an cover under the desk while LaNiya is screaming.

"PUT THE WEAPONS DOWWNNN!" Officers says as they rush in the office. FINALLY!

"Come on young ladies" says this black Cop who comes an help me and LaNiya up When I get up I see Kjay is on the ground with multiple bullets in him.

"KJAAYYY!" I scream trying to run towards him.

"Come on young lay' the cop says having to pick me up.

"KJAYY!" I scream out loud.

Everyone was at the hospital waiting on news for all three friends. We found out Unique was in critical condition. Her sister was her. She wanted to get to me so bad but the people wouldnt let her. Jaheem and Joshua had been shot in the arm. They were doing ok. My only concern was Kjay, Chantel & Honey.

"Wheres my baby?" Kjay mother says coming thru the hospital doors. I havent seen her since that argument we had.

"Wheres my babies!" she asks the front desk.

''Ma'am we're gonna need you to calm down" says the lady at the front desk. She walks away from the desk an comes towards me.

"If my son and daughter is dead im killing you" she says trying to get all in my face but Kim and Robert stands up.

"Umm excuse you.. Ima need you to come at somebody else like that not her.. She tried to help your son and daughter so dont be coming to her like she did something wrong" Kim says.

"Like the fuck I said.. Ima kill that bitch if something happens to them.. All her fucking fault anyway. Nasty ass bitch. You still fucking your daddy?" she asks. Kim swings at her causing the people in the hopsital to call sercurity.