Chapter 20

''You coming to the party?" I ask Joshua as Im walking around the house with my boy shorts an tank top. I should be getting ready. It going on 9 an Kjay should be on his way. He had to go get some more clothes. I think he lives here now.

"Ion no yet. I heard that bih gone be to turnt up" He says.

"Hell yeah. An both teams won the game to. You already know' I say.

"Truu. Congrats again. But I may slide over that bih" he says. 

"Alright. Well Im finna get dress" I say an walk back to my room to start getting dress. After getting dress I admire myself in the mirror.

"I look good" I say looking at my booty jiggle in my leggings. I can be very concieted at times.

"Damn girl? Can I get your number?" Kjay says scaring the hell out of me. I start to laugh.

"You scared me" I say

"Im sorry." He says kissing me.

"Its alright. Lets take a picture for Instagram" I say.

"Man Bae. Okay" he says.  

"Say cheese" I say. The picture came out so pretty. I uploaded it on instagram. 

"Me and Bae on our way to turn up. Love Him <3"

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes" I say grabbing my purse. "Is chantel going?"

"She said she was. She's getting a ride from camry" He says. I nod my head.

~Party~

"Versace Versace Medusa Head On Me Like Im Luminati" The crowd yells. This party was live asf. The place Kenyata rented was so big. It was enough room to fit the whole school. Shit the whole school was probably here.  I just hope this shit dont get turned down. Its weed and alcohol everywhere.

"DIAMOND!" Chantel yells.

"Hey boo" I say hugging her.

"You disturbing our dancing" Kjay says pulling me back into him. 

"Well excuse me" Chantel says thumping his head.

"Versace versace versace versace!" Kjay says grabbing my waist an grinding on me. 

"Y'all nasty" Chantel says dancing to the beat. "Ayee this my shit" she says as Rich Homie Quan starts to play (Question: Do y'all know rich homie quan? If not look him up. Nigga be jamming)

"Heard she wanna fuck me I know you feel some type of way" All the niggas say. The girls was dancing along to but Rich Homie Quan more for niggas. Im guessing Chantel a nigga cause she jumping up and down.

"Look at your sister" I whisper In Kjay ear. He bust out laughing.

"Hell naw. Chantel you been drinking? Smoking?" He ask.

"Hell yeah! Shh" She says smiling. 

''What you drinking?" I ask.

"That margarita strawberry shit" she says.

"I want one!" I say knowing damn well I dont need no alcohol cause Ima basketball player.

"Come" she says grabbing me by the hand.

"Ima kill you Diamond" Kjay yells. I turn around an smile at him.

"Aye lemme get two more strawberry margaritas" Chantel says to the bartender. He goes to our school.