Chapter 7

~Diamond~

Its monday and Kjay has been blowing up my phone ever since. Im ignoring him for a while just to let him know whats up. And after my presentation today he should learn from his mistakes.

"Diamond" he says while coming in the class taking a seat next to me.

"Aye Honey you ready for today?" I ask her. Fuck Kjay.

"Hell yeah. Im scared as fuck. I hear Ms.Brown class suppose to be coming over to listen" she says.

"Nooo! I dont want the whole school knowing who this paper about" I say rolling my eyes.

"Who is it about?" Honey says.

"Shut the hell up" I say flicking her off. She laughs.

"Diamondddd! You ready?" Chantel asks kissing me on the cheek.

"Yess boo" I say hugging her.

"Diamond what the fuck" Kjay says.

"What bruh" I say.

"Attention class" Ms. Perry says. Everyone gets quiet. Kjay ass just looks at me and smiles.

"I know alot of you guys are ready to present this project and are very excited. I am to. But Ms.Brown class will be joining us today" she  says.

"But why Miss" Kreshawn says.

"No questions Kreshawn" she says and then the class room door opens and Ms.Brown class comes in. The first in line is Shaniqua. I roll my eyes.

"Um miss can we change seats" Shaniqua says to Ms. Brown looking at me. I smile at her.

"This bitch" I say which makes Honey and Chantel laugh. Kjay laughs a little to.

"Yes we can. Everyone needs to get comfortable' Ms.Perry says. Everybody starts to walk around the class to where they wanted to sit. I chose a seat with Honey Chantel Jaheem and Kreshawn. Kjay looked at us but he was with Shaniqua.

"First up is...Kreshawn" Ms.Perry says. Kreshawn sucks his teeth an walks in front of the class.

"Ight wassup y'all. My name Kreshawn and Umm well.. Im finna say my little poem and it doesnt ryhme so leave me alone"

"So theres this girl. Im really feeling. She got a body like nicki and a face like trina. She beautiful and theres something about her. I dont know if she feels the same way about me but shoot i dont care. I call her my bestfriend and thats all that matters. I dont think she really feeling me though but that aint the point. I wrote this poem to let her know that one day we can maybe hit a joint? Haa lemme stop I forgot im presenting. But Diamond girl dammnn you got a nigga in they feelings. When you smile it light up my world. Maybe one day you can be my girl? I caught you off guard. And I know you're smiling. Them dimples in your face girl you got me wilding. I know we're bestfriends and I don't mind. But today in this poem you're really mine"

''AHHHH" Me Honey and Chantel screams! That was so fucking sweet. I had no idea Kreshawn was feeling some type of way toward me.

"That was goos Kreshawn" The teachers say clapping thier hands.

"COME HERE!" I say clapping my hands. When he comes he picks me up an hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I loved it' I say.

"I know you did. But dont let that get to your head. I know you're feeling my boy Kjay. We just bestfriends until further notice' he says kissing my cheek again.

"Soo cute" I say hugging him again.

"Next up... Honey"

Honey grabs her paper an walks to the front of the class.