Chapter 36

Jealousy in the air tonight, I could tell
I will never understand that but oh well
Been ready, it's real, I don't know about you
She just want to smoke and fuck, I said "Girl, that's all that we do"
Okay, now you're talking my language
Now you're talking my language
Been ready, it's real, I don't know about you
She just want to smoke and fuck, I said "Girl, that's all that we do"

I woke up to the sound of Drake rapping from my phone. It was my alarm letting me know it was time for school. Now this song finna be in my head all day. I groaned a little. Back in Harlem by Behavior school took in at 9:30. That was an extra 3 hours of sleep. Now that Im back im on the 5;30 schedule.

"Wake yo ass up thot" LaNiya says coming in the room with a bra and boy shorts on.

"Why you got some much energy?" I ask.

"I've been up since 5. I had to flat iron my hair an Im still not done. Ima just countine once you get in the shower" she says picking out her outfit. I nod my head an make it to the bathroom.

"Why y'all asses look nerve?" Robert asks us as we are pulling up in the school parking lot. I aint gone say Im nerves but I am anxious about today. Its gonna be some faces that I dont wanna see.

"I aint nervous! I left this junk with a bang an coming back with one too!" LaNiya says hyped.

"I just know y'all asses better have good grades an stay out of trouble. But have a good day" he says kissing both of us on the forehead.

"You too" we both say an get out the car. When we walk in the office Unique and Dontrell faces were the first faces we saw. Unique rolled her eyes. I smiled at her ass. Dontrell just looked at me.

"Damn. They come back today too?" LaNiya asks.

"Dont no dont care... Um hii we're here to pick up our schedules" I say to the lady at the front desk.

"Good to have you back Ms.Diamond. Stay out of trouble you here?" She says. I smile an nod my head. We both walk out the office.

"Damn all A.p Honors" I say.

"Me to man. Fuck." LaNiya says.

"Oh shit they're backk!"

"Thats Diamond?!?"

"Aint thats them two girls that got into a fight or some shit" That was all we heard everywhere we went. My first day back was pretty good. Can you believe I have a class with Unique? Im keeping my distance from her.  Im not with the drama no more. But if a bitch wanna bump then thats another story. It was the end of the day finally an I was ready to go spend time with my baby. Even tho I had alot of homework I still wanted time for him.

"So I gotta class with Unique" LaNiya says coming up to me in the court yard.

"Hell naw" Chantel says coming up out of no where.

"Me too.... Oh shit thats honey/" I ask.

"Yes" Chantel says. Honey was.... I couldnt even tell that was here. She had the baby over the summer an she still had the weight on her. She was looking terrible. Honey was always a bad bitch but now all that changed. I honestly felt bad for her.

"No comment" LaNiya says. "Heeyy babyyyy" she says hugging an kissing Jaheem.

"Whats up?" He says to her. 

"You giving me a ride home right?" She asks him giving him this certain look.

"Hell yeah" he says kissing her.  They were so cute.

"Yall finna fuck eww" Chantel says making me laugh.

"Thats why her ass looked at him like that" I say.

"Fuck y'all. Shit but i gotta go byee" she says grabbing Jaheem hands.

"Fuck with yall later. Love y'all" Jahee, says while walking away.

''I gotta get going too. Your brother coming to pick me up" I say.

"An yours coming to pick me up to" Chantel says laughing.

"Hell naw. But alright ima text you later" I say

"Bye girl"

"Bae I need help with this homework" I say pouting. I hate Pre-Calculus.

"What is it?" He asks walking over with no shirt on. I was so busy staring at his chest that I didnt realize he was calling my name. "Diamond!"

"Oh shit Huh?" I ask.

"I did it for you" he says smirking at me.

"Oh thanks" I say looking away.

"If you wont it just ask" He says licking his lips.

"Boy I got homework" I say.

"That can wait' he says picking me up an carrying me to the room. He begins sucking on my neck, Its about to go down!

*Couldnt do details mom was next to me Bofl*

"Kim going to kill us!" I say to Kjay as we are pulling up in the drive way. Its pass 9 o'clock an its a school night.

"I told you to stop riding now look at us we both finna get killed. I was suppose to go to tutoring today. Fuck" He says.

"Hmph. Welp I love you" I say bringing his face towards mines.

"Love you too" he says between pecks. "Make up a good excuse for Kim" he says while Im getting out the car. I start to laugh. He waves at me an pulls off. When I walk inside the house its quite. Maybe everyone is asleep.

'How Am I gonna tell Diamond this grandma?" I hear kimberly say. Sounds like shes crying.

"Baby girl I dont know. I will be there by your side. Shes going be furious when she finds out. Especially when she find out he wanna talk to her. I cant believes he's out" my grandmother says. I walk closer to the room.

"Man I dont want the nigga close to my sis man. On everything" Robert says. 

"Well its our dad Robert damn" Kimberly says an my heart breaks into pieces. My father??! I thought he was.... No Im dreaming..... I need to wake up...I thought my mom killd him. WAKE ME UP SOMEBODY!

"Ok but still Kim. Like come on now Diamond is gonna hold thid against yall for a while. She thought he was dead. Now the truth comes out that he was in prison this whole time an has got out on good behavior. How did yall keep this from her? Had that girl really thinking her daddy was dead an come to find out he wasnt. No offense but this shit aint right at all. Lying about somebody being dead? Where was she when y'all so called went to his funeral? She finna have sooo many questions for you all. Only thing I can say is have fun with the new diamond thats about to appear soon" An with that he walked out the room an saw me standing there.

"Diamond come here" He says reaching out for me. I run in his arms an tears start to pour out. How Am I gonna live now knowing that the man that messed up my life is alive? Shit can never go right for me.

400 Votes?

50-90 Comments?

P.S Ghost readers ima need y'all to start voting an commenting cause y;all aint even reach the last goal but Im being nice enoight to update for yall early. This the last time this happening.