Chapter 18

~Kjay~

"Man Shaniqua who all you been fucking?" I asked thru the phone.

"Nobody" she says a little to fast.

"Bruh you a thot. Lemme find out you gave me something Ima kill yo ass swear" I say.

"I aint give you shit fuck boy. Im sucking your dick! You're not going inside me. Dum ass" she says.

'Man whatever. Just lemme find out you burning or some shit an you still fucking with me. That day will be the day I beat a girl ass" I say.

"Boy I swear if you put your hands on me I'll let the whole school know you a dope dealer." she says.

"An I swear to god I will kill yo ass bye" I say an hang up the phone.

"Who was that? I know it wasnt Diamond. You aint that stupid" Chantel says walking in my room.

"Naw. Shaniqua duck ass" I say.

"She gave you something?" She asked.

"I dont know Chantel damn" I say.

"Just chill out. An Uhh I gotta tell you something" she says.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"Mom took me to get an abortion today" she says crying.

"What the fuck? With who money? She cant afford that' I say.

"She knows where you keep your stash at" she says looking at the ground. I get up an go to my closet an pull out my safe.

"What the fuck Chantel. You let her do it?" I ask getting up in her face after looking inside my safe.

"Im sorry" she says crying.

"I swear I should slap your ass. I got a fucking game friday an y'all doing this shit to me" I say.

"I said sorry" She says.

"Fuck yo sorry. If it was up to me I would of just let your ass stay pregnant" I say hitting my fist against the wall.

"What the hell going on in here?" My mom says coming in the room..

"Why the fuck did you use my money to get this bih a abortion" I say.

"Watch who youre talking to lil boy an cause I can" she says./

"You should of let her ass go thrown the abortion" I say.

"But I didnt. So I used your drug money" she says. Theres not something right about her.

"Ma you been smoking that shit?" I asked her.

"An if I was what are you gonna do about it? Im yo mama" she says.

"An Im your fucking son an you should of just asked for the got damn money the fuck bruh" I say.

"You mad?" she asks smiling.

"Y'all putting all this pressure on me. I got a game friday I dont have time for this" I say.

"Fuck your little basketball game. You're gonna be just like your daddy anyway. Get fucked up in a game an won't be able to play" she says laughing.

"Mom what the hell?" Chantel says.

"You better shut the hell up' She says looking at her.

"What has gotten into you?" I ask her.

"Nothing Kjay. Its just im so sick of yall. I cant even make enough money to take care of yall. You making your own money. Why the fuck you still here?" she asks me.

"You want me out?" I ask her.

"Please. Cause I need another room for my company an you're 18 you should of been start thinking about moving" she says. What the hell has gotten into my mother?

''Shit I'll get out of this motherfucker" I say.

"Take your sister to' she says.

"Whatever" I say an walk out the door. I dont even grab my car keys. I just walk out. My eyes start to get watery because she used my father against me. He died 5 years ago an it hurts me so bad because I wish he was always here with me for basketball. Then she tells me I will never be anything. Ima be just like him. 

~Diamond~

I wake up to the sound of taps at my window. I look at the time an see its 12:43. Who the hell could this be. I open up my blinds to see a crying Kjay. I immediately open up the window. I step back for him to climb in. Soon as he comes in he hugs me tight.

"Kjay whats wrong?" I ask him holding his head down on my shoulders. I could feel his tears running down my neck.

"I just need to be with you right now" he says still crying.

"Baby whatever it is. Im here for you" I say kissing his cheek. He kisses me back on the lips.

''You wanna spend the night?" I ask him.

"Please" he says.

"Alright. Come on lets get some sleep" I say. He takes off his shirt and jeans. Now he only has on a tank top and boxers. He gets under the covers an lays his head on my chest.

"I love you Kjay" I say.

"I love you too Diamond" He says.

Aww That was so sweet but oh shit

-Kjay mama? A Bitch?

-Chantel got an abortion?

-Kjay may have to kill Shaniqua?

- Kjay spending the night at DIAMOND HOUSE? ITS ABOUT TOO GOO DOWN *Kevin hart Voice* Lmfaoo Jp They aint finna have sex QUITE YET BUT 

250 Votes?

80 Comments?