Chapter 49

~Diamond!~

I was scared. I was frightened. I didnt know what the hell was going on. I couldnt do anything but scream any cry. I knew who had me. I just wanted him to let me go. I dont deserve this shit especially from him. I never did anything to him.

"Stop crying you bitch" Meek says while slapping me across the face. "You're not so tough now huh?" He asks me.

"Just lemme go pleasee!" I said while crying even more.

"Why should I?" He asks.

"What did I ever do to you? I dont deserve this Mekk and you know it" I say.

"Shut that shit up!" he says pointing a gun to my face.

"Dont do this!" I say.

"Yea Im not.. Im getting me some pussy first" he says untying me from the chair.

"No Meek" I say trying to get away from him. "Please dont rape me" I say. "Ive already been thru that shit not again"

"I dont gie a fuck what you've been thru" he says. He's so fucking heartless. I cant wait until my family gets a hold on him. He snatches me up an throws me on the floor. I start kicking him.

"You're not stronger than me" he says pinning me down. "You're so gorgeous" he says kissing my lips rougly.

"Stop" I say trying to back away

"You're making it harder for yourself sweetie" he says sucking on my neck. I feel so digusted in myself as Im letting him take advantage of me.

"Please just stop" I say while he's pulling down my pants.

"Bitch shut up!" He says now taking off my panties.

"At least use protection if you wanna be so good at something fucker" I say to him making it worst on part part. He smirks at me an shoves his whole dick into me. Pain is taking over my body. Im screaming out in pain. I hate getting raped. It was nothing to be fucked up with.

"Stop pleasee" I say crying out in tears while he is hammering into me. Tears are steaming down my eyes. "Just dont' I say trying to run away from him but theres no use , he starts stroking harder than before.

"You hungry?" He asks me.

"No" I say

"You sure?"

"Yes damn it" I say

"Watch that tone before your ass end up dead quicker than you think" he says.

"You got what you wanted from me now can you please lemme go?" I ask.

'For you can go out an tell the world that I've raped you?" he asks.

"Just lemme go" I say.

"No you good" he says while rolling up a blunt. I suck my teeth. It was hard for me to walk or nearly stand but I had too fucking pee.

"I gotta pee" I say.

"Ok: he says.

"Can I go?"

"Bitch you better pee on yourself... You think you so fucking slick if I let you up you're gonna try an run away from me you bitch" he says while slapping me across the face again.

"FUCK YOU!" I say screaming an spitting at him. Why the fuck did I do that?

~Kjay~

"I want yo ass to direct us to where he took Diamond" Joshua says while pointng a gun to her.

"He's gonna kill me" she says softly.

"No he's not . We're gonna kill him first then probably you cause you knew all along where he was up to" I say looking at this stupid bitch.

"He took her to his trap house" She says crying.

"Where the fuck it is?" I ask.

"Over there behind the school somewhere.. Drive An i'll point it out" she says. We all look at her. Part of me is saying shes telling the truth but the other party of me saying its a set up.

"How we know you telling the truth?" I ask/.

"Theres a fucking gun to my head the fuck you mean!" she says making me smirk. Yea I believe her.

"Thats it right there" she says pointing to this all black house.

"He got security?" I ask.

"Naw" she says.

"Bitch do he got security?" Joshua asks.

"Yes" she says backing away from the gun.

"You better get yo ass in there and distract them" He says to her.

"How?"

"Just like you distracted the people when Diamond was kidnapped" I say to her. I had no mercy for her right about now. I could kill her ass I swear.

"Get going we dont have all day" I say. She runs toward the house distracting the police.

"We gonna go up thru the back" Robert says reloading his glock.

"Be quiet" I say. They nod their head. As we're making it to the back of the house I hear cries an scrams coming from it.

"Thats Diamond" I mouth outlod. Joshua and Robert jaws tighten up. Mines do too.

"1,2,3." I say an open up the door. 

"Meek stop!" I hear her say while crying. "You dont have to fucking do this!" I ball up my fist tightly. Just the though of someone touching my girl was pissing me off.

"Bro I cant take this shit" I say.

"Keep quiet" Robert says.

"Hey boo" We hear Miracle says.

"What you're doing here?" Meek asks.

"I got off early... But umm serucity needs you in the front" she says.

"Damn it.. Keep an eye on this bitch" Meek says.

"Of course" Miracle says. We hear Meek open the front door.

"This is our chance" I say.

~Diamond~

"Im here to get you out" Miracle says to me.

"What?" I ask confused. She was just on his side.

''Kjay and your brother are here to get you.. Now ima untie you an I want you to ran out the back to them.. You can trust me Diamond" she says.

"Thank you so much" I say as she is untying me.

"Im so sorry this happened to you" she says almost crying.

"Diamond!" Kjay says coming in with Joshua and Robert. I run over to them.

"Look at you.. He did this to you?" he asks.

"Im ok" I say lying.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Meek asks while coming in the room. "The fuck Miracle" he says looking at Kjay and them.

"Yea bitch nigga we here" Joshua says pointing a gun at him. "Look what the fuck you did to my sister"

"Who gives a fuck shes a hoe anyway" He says an with that last word Kjay tackles him down. 

"STOP! THERES A GUN!'' I scream. The gun is in Kjay hands. Him and Meek are still tackling each other on the floor. Then the gun goes off.....

Check out my New Story "Thugly Mission" Please vote and Comment!

But One more chapter for this ;P

300 VOTES?