Chapter 25

~Diamond~

It was finally Monday an I was on my way home. It felt good to get out of the hospital. Robert had came to pick me up with Chantel.

"Whats been going on at school?" I ask Chantel while we are in the back seat on the way home.

"Same ole shit." she says. She's been acting weird lately I dont know why. She's my bestfriend. Why is she acting like this.

"Whats up with you?" I ask.

"What you mean" she says looking away.

"You acting weird or like you know some" I say.

"Really Diamond? Im your bestfriend. Im good" She says smiling.

"Mhmm whatever. Dont come back telling me later. Just remember I asked" I say sticking out my tongue she laughs an kisses my cheek. We pull up in front of my house an its a car there that I dont quite regoconize.

"Who car?" I ask as Im getting out the car.

"I dont know" Robert says. I can tell he's lying. I roll my eyes an make it to the front door. When I open the door my mouth drop.

"Granny?!?" I scream. I havent seen my grandma in so long. Since I was the age of 10 now im 16.

"Yes baby. Get yo ass over here" she says, I run up to her an hug her. I missed her soo much. Even tho she was my fathers mom she treated me no different after what he had been doing to me.

"I missed you so much" I say crying like a baby.

"I missed you too" she says hugging an kissing my cheeks.

"What made you come here?" I ask her.

"I saw that post on Kim facebook. Had to come check on my babies" she says.

"Grandma gotta facebook?" Chantel asks making us all laugh.

"Yes I do. Now who are you?" Granny asks.

"Im chantel. Diamond bestfriend" chantel says smiling. Granny smiles back.

"Nice to meet you" she says.

"Nice to meet you to Granny" she says mocking my voice. I give her a glare..

"Look whose home" Kim says coming out of the room.

"Yeah" I say smiling. She reaches her arms out an i go into them.

"I love you Diamond" she says.

"Love you too" I say letting her go an rubbing her stomach. "Cant believe ima be an auntie!"

"Cant believe Ima be a mother" she says shaking her head.

"Its okay. Im here. So is Robert and Joshua" I say rubbing the stomach.

"Don't forget Granny" Granny says.

"You're living with us?" I ask.

"No. But I moved in some condos not to far from here" she says making me smile. Having Granny back in my life is great. Its like she was my 2nd mother. I talked to her about any an everything. When I had first got my period I told her to rush me to the hospital. She started laughin an told me I was growing up to be a young lady. Thats why I always loved her.

"When was I going to find out?" I ask.

"When your butt got out of the hospital" she says. I start to laugh. "Wheres Joshua? Me and him having a long talk when he get here. I dont like what he is doing. An he is gonna stop today" she says.

"Amen tell him" Chantel says.

"Shut up" I say giving her another glare.

"Go get cleaned up an everything. Ima start cooking" Granny says walking into the kitchen.