Chapter 27

"Im due in october!" Kim says as we are eating dinner. She's eatting sushi and fried chicken. The fuck ?

"Yessssssssssss! Noo thats a long time" I say.

"She'll be here before you know it" she says.

"Bruh im finna be a uncle" Joshua says

"Ima be a auntie!" I scream

"Shiiittttt. Ima be a daddy. Again" Robert says.

"Again?!" Me and Joshua says.

"You should tell them now" Kimberly says.

"Well I have a daughter your age" He says looking at me.

'The hell? How old are you Robert?" I ask.

"Im 31. I had her at a young age. Dont judge me. I was just a young boy who wanted some." He says.

"Where she at now?" I ask. Him and Kimberly look at each other.

"Well she's moving in with us this weekend." He says.

"Three females in the house? OH HELL NAWW!" Joshua says.

"Shut up!" I say thumping his head. "I'll love too meet her. I know we're gonna be sharing rooms" I say.

"Yes you guys are. An Joshua I said the same thing. This gonna be hell" Robert says.

"Whatever. Whats her name?" I ask.

"LaNiya" he says.

"Thats pretty. Cant wait to meet her" I say half telling the truth. Im just being nice on the outside. Me sharing a room with another female? The fuck? Hell nooo. This bitch better be clean an respectful. 

"Diamond lying" Joshua says making me laugh.

'Shut up" I say.

"Mhmmm. Just be ready for her by saturday" Kimberly says. Shit Im more than ready for tis bih.

~Saturday Morning~

"Girl she on her way" I say as Im on the phone with Unique

"I hope she cool. Cause if she sharing a room with Diamond I feel bad for her" She says making me laugh.

"Whaqtever bih. You say it like its a bad thing" I say.

"It is nigga. The fuck you're Diamond. The baddest bitchh I know besides me" she says making me laugh again. I hear people coming thru the front door.

"Oh shit they're here! Ima call you back" I say.

"Alright. Finna go get this dick. Bye girl text me" She says hanging up. I shake my head. 

"Diamond!!" Kimberly yells. 

"Coming!" I say running in the livingroom. My eyes lands on this girl. No words to describe her. She had on old dirty clothes, sketchers, an her weave looked like its been in forever. This was Robert daughter? Why wasnt he taking care of her? He stayed buying me stuff. But why not her.

'Diamond this is LaNiya. LaNiya this is Diamond" Kimberly says.

"Hey" I say smiling.

"Wassup?"  Joshua says

"Hi" she says shyly.

"Go on an show her around the house" Kimberly says. I nod my head.

"Follow me" I say.