Chapter 34

November was finaly here an a bitch was packing up het suit cases to go home. But before I left Harlem an wanted to change up the style. You know come back badder than before.

"Tyrone?" I say knocking on his door. 

"Come in" he says. I open the door an him an Keon was smoking.

"I need a favor" I say.

"Whats up?" They both say. I dont know why Keon so concerned ion fuck with him after the  debate we had.

"I need tattooes, piercings, new clothes, fly kicks an all that shit before i get on the plane friday night'' I say.

"Whats today?" Tyrone asks.

"Wednesday" I say.

"Go get dress" he says causing me to smile.

"Now this is gonna hurt a little sweetie" says the tattoo artist. I was getting a tattoo on my side. It was a tattoo of flowers with my name in the middle.

"FUCKK!" I say outloud causing Tyrone and Keon to start laughing. "Shut the fuck up" I say crying out in pain.

"That shit look raw" Tyrone says looking at my tattoo.

"Hell yeah. She a redbone too. Shit look fye" Keon says.

"Hell yeah. Now to the mall" Tyrone says smiling at me. I swear I cant do nothing but love his ass. All this shit he doing for me. I thank him alot.

"These bitches A1" Keon says holding up a pair of jordans.

"Hell yeah. An these are too" Tyrone says holding up a pair of gruffreys. I had to many griffreys an Jordans all put together. I wanted something else. Like more classy.

"What you see that you want?" Tyrone asks me.

"I meann... I can get a couple of addias with some Nike shirts. But I want something fye as hell when I touchdown back in Cali. I want something thats gonna show off my tattoo and belly ring percing." I say.

"You need some crop top shirts" Keon says.

"Hell yeah. But ima buy you these Jordans too an maybe these Griffreys cause like they'll go hard asf with one of those skater skirts with a crop top shirt that match the shoes" Tyrone says. Damn my cousin know the dresscode an all.

"Hell yeah. Thats truee. Lets go to Charlette Rouuse" I say.

The rest of the week we was all busy shopping for me an them. I was gonna be a brand new Diamond :D

"I wanna thank you guys sooo much": I say hugging both of them. Today was friday an I will be leaving Harlem in about 2 hours. I was packing all my suite cases an they was helping me.

"You welcome" they both say. They have really spent some money on my ass today. I cant do nothing but thank them. 

"How do I look?" I ask them.

"Like my baby cousin!" Tyrone says making me laugh.

"You look bad" Keon says.

''Thanks" I say I wasnt gonna wear anything to big back cause I wouldnt be seeing any of my friends until Saturday. I was wearing some camoflauge jeans with a pink an white nike shirt that said "Just do it" an some pink an white addias. Kind of basic but oh well. All that basic was gonna go away Saturday.