Chapter 3

*Kjay P.O.V*

I had a long ass tired ass day today. I played ball with the boys mostly all day. I was exhausted. Never balled that hard in my life. But like I said "Ball Is Life''. Basketball to me is like my fucking wife. I've been good at the shit since I was like one. Ever since then it became something I do on daily basics. I made the Varsity teamn my 9th grade year and scored half the points. As of right now Im still on varsity scoring half the points. Im known around the school as a basketball player and the dealer. Im school smart but then again Im street smart. You can catch me selling pounds of drugs one day then the next day I'm in school making straight A's. Never met a smart hustler huh? All the hoes want me to. Even that new girl Diamond. I could tell she wanted the dick right then and there from the way she was all up in my face. All she had to do was ask. She look like the easy type but at the same time she doesn't. I cant even lie she was fine as fuck. Thick in all the right places.Wait what the hell? I got a girl.

"Kjay boy stop coming in my house late every damn day" My mom says as Im coming in the house.

"Hey to you to ma" I say laughing.

"Aint shit funny. If I known any better  I'll say you was out fucking that girl" she says talking about Shaniqua my girlfriend.

"Ma lets not go there" I say rolling my eyes.

'I hope you using condoms boy cause I swear I aint ready for no grandkids" she says while walking into the kitchen.

"Ma Ima virgin" I say lying through my teeth.

"Stop lying bih" says my sister Chantel coming from out the room.

"Chantel shut up'' I say.

"I just know both of y'all better be protected" Ma says looking at us serious.

"Trust me ma you already know" Chantel says.

"What about you mister?" Ma says.

"Mann I always use  condoms" I say.

"Thought you was a virgin?" Ma says making Chantel laugh.

"Mannn..." Before I could finish my phone starts to ring letting me know its Shaniqua

"Would you believe me if I said Im in love.. Baby I want you to want me..."

"Gay ass ringtone" Chantel says laughing an walking to her room. I flick her off.

"Hello"

"Kjay"

"Shaniqua"

"Where the hell you at Kjay?"

"Im walking thru the door to my house. The fuck you bitching for?" I say snapping.

"Watch your damn mouth" Ma says. I nod my head and walk to my room.

"Whatever. But I was wondering if you could come over" she says in her I want to fuck voice.

"Naw I cant school night. You know how my mama be tripping" I say.

"Man fuck her" she says.

"Fuck you to bih. Bye Niqua" I say then hang up. I swear everyday I get tired of her ass. She always saying slick shit. Im bout ready to find another bih but aint none but hoes in Cali.

*Diamond*

"Diamond wake up" Kim says shaking me out of my sleep. I look at the time and its 5:30. What the hell she got going on?

"Kim its 5 in the morning" I say pouting.

"Yes. And school takes in at 7:15. Getcha ass up" She says. School takes in at 7? What the hell? Not in Harlem. We took in at 9:30.