Chapter 22

Me and Chantel make our way toward Honey. Kjay has a confused look on his face. He don't know wether to try an stop us then he getes his ass beat or to just let us run this shit. It better he just let it be. Im tired of hoes always putting dirt an lies on my name. Bitches must don't know Diamond doesnt take any mercy from NO ONE. 

"So guess what I heard?" I asl Chantel as we were standing in front on Honey.

"What you heard boo?" She asks. Honey looking at us crazy.

"Rumor going around saying I gave it up to Meek because I know Kjay didnt like him" I say laughing sarcastically.

"Girl shut up! Who started it?" Chantel asks playing along just fine.

"Some bitch name Honey" I say looking at Honey dead in her eyes. "Oh Hi Honey how's life?" She looks around scared. She even looks different. She's gained a little weight.

"Man Im out of here" she says trying to leave. I pull her by her shirt.

"No bitch we finna talk" I say spinning her ass around. "Whats up Honey? You hate me or some shit? You stay throwing dirt on my name. Why these bitches envy me?" I say sounding like Nicki Minaj.

"Aint its true? The way he was trying to talk to you at the dance I could of swore you was giving him feedback" She says with a smirk on her face.

"Feedback on what? Telling him to leave me the fuck alone. Thats the only feedback I kwow of" I say.

"Just shut up Diamond damn. Ever since you came here its been hell you know that? You took my bestfriend away from me. And the love of my life" she says.

"Love of your life? Huh what?" I asked.

"Yes Diamond. You know damn well I loved Kjay" She says causing me and the whole cafteria to start laughing.

"You loved me?" Kjay asked laughing.

"Its not a fucking joke. What you need to do an take yo ass back to Harlem where you belong. Cali is to big an grown up for you" She says.

"You know what Honey I aint even gone beat yo ass like last time cause I matured. But I swear keep my fucking name out yo mouth. You hear me?" I say an start to walk away.

"Whatever bitch. You just come back to me when you tell me how good Kjay dick is. Trust me I know its good" she says causing me to turn around an punch her in the face. From there she recovers an throws me on the floor. Somehow someway I ended up on top of her punching the shit out of her.

"I asked yo fuck ass nicely to leave me the fuck alone? You just dont understand" I say banging her head against the cafeteria floor.

"Damnnn.''

"Oh shit"

" Beat her ass'' Is all I hear.

"Girls stop it" Says some of the administrators. One of them pick me up off of her an carries me to the front office.

~Hour Later~

''She pressing charging on you Diamond. I dont have the fucking money" Kim says as we are arriving home. The bitch busted my lip and swollen my eye. Its not as bad as I left her. She had a busted lip scars, tracks coming out, and i busted her head. I didnt mean to beat her that bad. If she still fuck with me she stupid as fuck.

"Pressing charges? for what?" I ask.

"Diamond Honey was pregnant! You could have killed the baby" Kim says making my eyes pop open.

"I aint know she was pregnant. I would of never beat her ass" I say. "I wasnt even gonna hit her until she said some shit about Kjay"

"Kjay Kjay Kjay. Its always about him. Why the fuck you fighting over him for huh? You know how this shit make you look?" She asks.