Chapter 16

~Kjay~

"What was that for ma? Im the one paying bills and shit in this house. Not you. If it was up to me I should be the one making my own desicions not you. Now like I said Im going to take Diamond home. I dont give a fuck what you say an how you feel" I say while grabbing my car keys an running out the door before Diamond gets to far. I see her up ahead.

"DIAMOND!" I yell while running toward her.

"What Kjay?" she asks.

"Ima take you home. Come on" I say grabbing her hand. She pulls it away.

"I rather walk" She says.

"No the fuck you're not. Now come on" I say grabbing her hand an pulling her. We make it to the car an she gets in.

"Diamond look.. I apologize for what happened..." she cuts me off.

"Can you just take me home?" she says.

"Diamond Im sorry. I know she can...."

"I dont care Kjay. Just take me home" she says while plugging her earphones in her ear.

"Call me tonight" I say while we are arriving at her house. She doesnt respond.

"Bae really?" I say.

"Bye Kjay" she says.

"I dont get a kiss" I ask.

"Kiss your mother" she says an slams the door.

~Diamond~

After I take my long shower and eat dinner alot is on my mind. Its like its starting back to be the old ways like it was in Harlem. Everything is going to the worst in my life. Kjay is of course sending me text messages. I know I was wrong for saying ''Kiss your mother'' but at the time I was heated. And still is. I think I need a break from all this shit. Including him.....

My Sunshine 💕😘: Bae 😞
Me: yes 😕
My Sunshine: why you acting like that.
Me: your mama disrespected me! In other words she don't want us together. Like WTF Kjay you real lucky I ain't hurt the lady feelings 😤
My sunshine: so you Finna let her come between us? 😔
Me: look Kjay.. I just need a .... Break
My sunshine: a break ? Really diamond after all the shit we've been thru this past month an you need a fucking break? I could of swore when we first started goin out we said that we wasn't going to let nobody come between us. And look what you did? But alright I'll give you a BREAK. Just don't come to me crying after this little break of yours. 😒✌

I re-read that last text over and over again. 

"GREAT DESICION DIAMOND!" I say outloud and throw my phone agaisnt the wall. I know that shit cracked.

'The hell? You okay?" Robert asks opening my room door.

"Just leave me alone Robert" I say.

"Im here if you wannaa....'

"Robert just get out!" I say. He looks at me and shakes his head then closes the door. I bury my face inside the pillow an start crying.

~Kjay~

Its been a week since me and Diamond break up. I think its a break-up I dont really know. I still got feelings for her but shit she really made me mad. She also comes back to school today which makes it harder on me because we got practice together.

"Whats up cuh" Joshua says to me while giving me dap. Wonder where's Diamond.

"None much bruh." I say.

"Truu. I feel yah." he says.

"How you and Kim?" I ask.

"We getting there. She dont like what Im doing tho. But shit I gotta get myself together" He says.

"Shit I feel yah. My mama and Chantel still going at it" I say shaking my head.

"I know. She calls me every night crying an shit. Im trying to get us a 2 bed room' he says.

"If my mama let her" I say.

"Thats the problem" He says.

"Forreal cuh.Man I dont even know. I get to much on my plate as it is" I say.