Chapter 31 Fights fights an more fights

~Monday~

Guess what? Meek's back in school. Like what the fuck? I wanna transfer schools. But theres alot of people who got my back. My brother says he's not missing school anymore since Meek is back. That made me feel waayy better. Everywhere I go I have to be with a group of people. Nobody want me walking alone.

"Im going to the library" I say to LaNiya and Chantel as we're walking to the cafteria.

"Well I guess we going too" LaNiya says.

"I just gotta study for a test thats it. Y'all go eat" I say.

"Ms.Bellamy test? I need to study to" Chantel says.

"Well we all finna study today" LaNiya says.

"Really guys?" I say.

"Yes really./ Now come on" Chantel says. When we walk in the library we immediately roll our eyes. Unique and Miracle are in here.

"The fuck they in here for?" Chantel asks.

"Just chill bruh" I say. "Im here to study so fuck them If they dont say shit then we don't either" I say.

"I GUESS" LaNiya says loudly causing them to look our way. Me and Chantel both glare at her.

"What? " she asks.

"Stop it. Ok? Ignore them" I say. She pops her gum loudly.

"Whatever.  I just know that Unique better keep my name out her mouth" she says.

"She talking bout you?" I ask.

"Yess Diamond. Bitch dont know I be bumping." LaNiya says.

"What is she saying/" I ask.

"That I tink im the shit an Me an Jaheem moving to fast an Im wearing your clothes. Ok an bitch? Who gives a fuck? Apparently you doo." LaNiya says.

"So I heard my name over here. Whats the problem?" Unique asks coming over with her sister.

"Unique just goo please" I say not wanting to get into a fight with my former bestfriend.

"No Diamond. Me and her needs to talk. So I heard you going around talking shit. Whats up?" LaNiya asks standing up.

''An if I was talking shit what you gone do? Girl Im known for beating hoes ass. You better sit ya ass down before I do it for you. The fuck> Come on Miracle" Unique says an walks off. Me and Chantel look at each other.

"Bitch thought I was done. The fuck noo. Got me fucked up!" LaNiya says following the girls out of the library.

"Awh damnn! Come on!" I say grabbing my bookbag and books. Me and Chantel run out the library.

"There they go" Chantel says pointing to LaNiya an the girls.

"Aye whats up? Whats wrong?" Joshua asks with Jaheem and Kj with him.

"Man LaNiya finna beat Unique ass!" I say.

"Oh shit!" They all say an we all run to the scene.

"Bitch you must be stupid to just think you gone come up to me an talk shit like that" LaNiya says all up in Unique face.

"Well Bitch I did. You sound mad?" Unique says with a grin.

"Aye man tighten up" I say pulling LaNuya back.

"Let me go. I just wanna talk to her. See if she bout that life" LaNiya says.

"Yall hoes aint gone swing" Meek says mking everybody look our way. Where the hell did he come from?