Chapter 21

Hours later

(Harry's P.O.V)

Thank god Joy has a GPS and she's leading now. I didn't want to get lost again. 

We just past a sign that read, "Welcome to Longsight". That means we're not that far away from Manchester! I can't wait to get there. We're going to be starting up our tour again. After the girls drop us of, we're going to give them VIP passes because they have helped us out. Hopefully they can stay and watch the show.

"Thanks again for driving us."

J: "No problem."

"Can I put a song on?"

J: "Yeah sure, no ones stopping you."

I then put on "Thank You" by MKTO because it says Thank you, but the song doesn't really talk about the same thing, oh well.

J: "Oh, Alyssa showed me this song years ago. I like it!"

(Niall's P.O.V)

I wanted to listen to "Thrift Shop" so I took Alyssa's iPod and looked if she had it.............. She did!

I don't really know all of the rap part and neither do the other boys. So I was kind of surprised when Alyssa was the only on rapping it. She was going hard with it too. She was bouncing in her seat and hitting the steering wheel to the beat of the song.

When it was over I just put it on shuffle. Turns out one of our songs came on. It was a really old one,  but I really liked it!

The boys and I sang to our own parts. 

"I like the way you smile with your eyes, other guys see it, but don't realize that it's my my loving! There's something about your laugh that makes me wanna have to. There's nothing funny so we laugh at no-no-nothing!"

L: "Every minutes like it's last so let us take it real slow, forget about the clock that tick-tick-ticking!"

A: "I still feel it everytime. It's just something that you do! Now ask me why I want to!"

Everyone: "It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch baby, to the way that you kiss on me.................."

Z: "And you have always been the only one I wanted and I want you to know without you, I can't face it. All we wanna have is fun, but they say that we're too young. Let em' say what they want!"

A little while after the song ended

A: "Man, was one of my favorite songs on that album!"

MeZL: "Oh really?"

A: "Yes?-" She said with a confused look on her face. "Why are y'all looking at me like that?"

"No reason."

A: "Don't lie. You wouldn't be looking at me like that if there wasn't a specific reason."

Z: "Fine..."

L: "That was Niall favorite song too."

A: "Oh, we do have a lot in common."

"Yep!"

Alyssa turned the music off..Don't know why, but she did.

A: "We should play a game."

L: "What kind of game."

A: "I don't know. I was thinking you'd make it up."

Z: "Why not 'Have you ever'?'

"I'm fine with that." 

A: "Same."

L: "Okay I'll start. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

A: "No."

"No."

Z: "No."

L: "And no. Looks like we're all trustworthy!"

I want to ask a question that would let me get to know Alyssa better, but it has to be one that can work with the boys too.

"Have you ever been arrested?"

I have no idea where that came from..

L: "No, but I should be sometimes."

Z: "No."

A: "No."

"No and yes Louius, you should be arrested."

L: "Hey! Oh wait, yeah."

A: "Have you ever snuck into anything without getting caught?"

"No, I always get caught."

L: "No."

Z: "We don't need to sneak into places."

A: "Don't be cheeky, sir. And I have. Guess I'm the only cool one here."

"What did you sneak into?"

A: "Well when I was little, I was pretty rebelious if I do say so myself. I snuck into the kitchen to get food. I know i'm a badass." she said the last part with one of her hands in the air.

Louis and Zayn started dying in the back seat. I laughed, but not as much as them. 

Z: "Okay back to the game. Have you ever caught something on fire?"

"No."

L: "No."

Z: "No, Alyssa?"

A: "Yes."

Z: "What?"

A: "Wood, duh."

"Oh my god ahaha!"

A: "Okay i'm tired of this game. Let's turn the music back on. OH! put '#thatPOWER' on! I love the beat to that song!"

"Da Biebs!"

A: "Did you really just say that?"

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?"

A: "Yes, I do. Wanna fight?! I will pull this car over and we will tussle!"

"No. No, i'm okay."

L: "Chicken!"

A: "He should be afraid."

"Why?"

A: "Because I grew up with four brothers aand a sister. I know how to fight."

Z: "Yeah, dude. Don't mess with her." 

"I won't. I wasn't going to."

A: "Good."

L: "Do you need ice for that burn?"

A: "aahahaha"

She put her hand out behind her and they high fived each other. Jerks.