Chapter 35

A couple weeks later
Dom,Rachel, Lydia and I were in the living room watching tv. "So Alice how are things between you and Myles" asked Dom. "Honestly not so good" "Why" Rachel asked. "Well lately he's hardly even paid any attention to me. He's all ways on his phone, when I talk to him it's like I'm talking to a wall, we argue about the littlest things and he hardly ever wants to spend time with me anymore" I explain and tears started streaming down my face. "Aw Alice how long has this been going on" Lydia asked. "A couple of weeks" I said wiping me tear. "Well maybe he's just stressed out or something" Rachel said. I nodded and then we just stayed silent.

Later on that day
Myles and I were sitting on the couch watching tv. Well at least I was because he was in his phone like all ways. I decided that I was going to try to talk to him about this and tell him how I really feel. "Myles. I need to tell you something" I said. He didn't answer. "Myles" I said and tapped his shoulder. "What" he said annoyed. "We need to talk" I said. "About what" "Well lately you've been acting really weird" I said. "Your all ways on your phone every time I try to talk to you it's like I'm talking to a wall and you hardly ever wanna spend anytime with me anymore" I said. "What the hell are you talking about Alice I'm all ways around" he said raising his voice. "Yea and when you are all you do is be on your stupid phone doing who knows what" "So now I can't even be on my phone with out you thinking I'm looking and shit" "I'm not saying you can't be on your phone it's just lately you hardly have anytime for me anymore because you always wanna go and hang out with the guys" "I spend plenty of time with you" he said. "Yea when we're all hanging out other than that your never fucken around" "You know what I don't have time for your annoying shit I'm out" he said and left and slammed the door behind him. I sat in the couch and started to cry. After a couple minutes Rachel,Dom and Lydia walked in. "Hey Alice" Rachel said. "Oh hey guys" I said wiping my tears. "We heard what happened" Dom said. "Yea Myles walked into the house and told us everything" Lydia said. "Where is he now" I asked. "IDK he left the house once we left" Rachel said. "I just don't know why he's acting like this did I do something wrong or-" "Alice don't blame yourself he's just acting like a jerk right now" Dom said. "Yea it's not your fault" Lydia said. "What if I just overreacted" I said. "Trust me you didn't Myles is just acting like a total jerk right now stop blaming your self" Rachel said. "Thanks guys I can al ways count on you to make me feel better" "That's what best friends are for" Dom said and we all hugged. "Ok so I'll go get ice cream and chocolate and we'll watch movies" Rachel said. "Ok" then we all went up to my room and watched movies. After we watched a couple movies we decided to go to Kalin and Myles house so I could talk to Myles and try to work things out. When we got there the boys weren't there. "I'll call Kalin" Rachel said. "He said they went out to look for Myles" Rachel said getting off the phone. I nodded. "Hey how about be go to the mall" Lydia said. "I don't think I'm in the mood" I said. "Come on Alice" Rachel said. "Ok" "Yes let's go" Dom said. We went to the mall and started to go into stores. I just really wasn't in the mood. All I could think about was Myles and how maybe I ruined our relationship. After a couple hours we decided to head back to the boys house. When we got there Kalin,Jake, and Cameron were pulling up. "We looked everywhere we didn't find him" Kalin said. "Wait look his car" Jake said pointing at the driveway. "I think he's here" Cameron said. "Well I'm gonna go talk to him" I said and went inside. "MYLES" I yelled. No one answered. I the heard noises coming from upstairs. I walked upstairs and went into Myles room. But when I did I saw something that broke my heart into a million pieces. Myles and some girl were having sex. "Myles" I said with my voice cracking. "Alice" he said and go off the girl. "How..How could you" I said now crying. "Alice let me explain" he said putting on his boxers and coming close to me. "Explain what. Why your fucking a girl even tho you all ready have a girlfriend" I yelled. "Baby it not like that please let me explain" he said trying to pull me close to him. "Don't call me that and don't fucken touch me. I thought you were different Myles. But no your just like any other boy. I thought that you love me and that you were never going to do something like this to me but I guess I was wrong." "Alice please" "You know what we're fucken done" I said walking out. "And here" I said throwing the locket he gave my to the floor. Then I ran out with tears streaming down my face. "Alice please wait" Myles yelled running after me. But I just kept running out with out looking back. I just lost the love of my life.

________________________________________________
Well guys that's the end of 'The Story of us' thank you so much for getting this story to 1k readers. If you want to read about what happens next in Alice life go check out the sequel called 'Whatever happened to Us" it will be out some time today. Thank you guys and I love you all.