Chapter 8

3 days later
Alice's pov
It's been 3 days since the accident and everyone has been doing ok. My bruises have faded away and my lip is ok now. Myles,Jake,Dom,Rachel,Kalin and I are currently in the living room watching tv." I'm so bored lets do something" Jake says. "Ok then what do you guys want to do" Dom says. "Let's got to the beach" Rachel say. "Ok. Oh and we should invite Fairfax" Kalin says. "Who's that" I ask. "He's one of our close friends" Myles said. I nodded and got up. "Dom,Rachel and I are going to go upstairs and change" "Ok well go to our house to change and call our friend" we nodded and headed upstairs. When we got upstairs Dom borrowed one of my bikinis witch is green, cut shorts and a white crop top. Rachel put on a pink bikini, cut shorts and a black crop top. I wore a blue bottom with bows on the side and a blue top with a bow in the middle. I also put on cut shorts and a white crop top. When we were all done we went downstairs and waited for the boys. "We should take a picture." "Ok. Oh and we could use the selfie stick I got a couple weeks ago" I headed upstairs to get it and then came back down. We took the picture and then I posted it on Twitter.

@Alice.Gutirrez: with my faves @DomVeracruz @Rachel.Lopez pic.twitter.com/A906

Since the boys weren't back yet we decided to take more pictures. Then the boys came. "Is that a selfie stick" Myles says. "Yes" "When did you get it" "A couple weeks ago" "How could you keep something like this away from me" he said trying to sound hurt. "I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted one" "He's been wanting one for a while now" Kalin says. "Oh. Well now you have one but you have to share" "Ok" with that we headed to the beach. When we got to the beach we found a spot and put our stuff down. "Fairfax just texted me saying he's here" Myles said. Kalin started to look around for him. "Is you friends name really Fairfax " I asked. "No we just call him that his actual name is-"
Rachel's pov
When we got to the beach we were waiting for Kalin and Myles friend. "Is your friends name really Fairfax" Alice asked. Then I saw Kalin walking back to us with some guy who I guess was his friend. "No we just call him that. His actual name is-" "Cameron" I yelled. As Kalin and his friend were walking closer I realized it was Cameron. Then Alice turned around and also yelled out "Cameron" "Alice. Rachel" Cameron yelled back and stated running towards us. Alice and Cameron hugged and then me and Cameron hugged. "Um. How do you guys known each other" Kalin asked. Alice and I looked at each other and she gave me a look saying 'you want me to tell him' so I nodded yes. "Ok. The thing is that when Dom left in 7th grade Cameron came in 8th grade and then left junior year. And him and Rachel used to go out" Alice explained.
Kalins pov
While Alice explained to us how they know Cameron and how Rachel and him used to go out. They kept on looking at each other and smiling at each other. "Oh" "Yea. I'm so glad I got to see you guys again" Cameron says and hugs Rachel. I pulled Alice aside. "We're they pretty serious?" I asked. "Yea about 3 years." "Oh" I said and looked down. I was pretty sad because what if Rachel gained her feelings for him again and left me. "It's ok Kalin she's not going to leave. She's moved on and she really does like you" Alice says. "Thanks Alice" "Your welcome now come on let's go back with everyone else" we then  headed back to the squad.
Alice pov
When we got back Myles whispered "What's up with Kalin" "I'll tell you later." He nodded and we sat down. "Hey you guys want to go to the water" Jake asked. "Sure" Myles said. And got up and took off his shirt. Then Kalin and Jake did the same. Dom, Rachel and I couldn't stop starring at them. "Take a picture it last longer." Myles said. Witch made me laugh because it reminded me of the day I said that to him. "Are you guys coming." Kalin asked. "Yea we'll be right there" they nodded and headed to the water. "Are you going I'm Cam" Dom asked. "Nah I think I'll just take pictures of you guys being all couply" he says. "Aw Cam we need to get you a girlfriend" I say. "Yea. If you now anybody give them my number" "We will" "So how do you and the boys know each other" "Oh. Um. I there photographer/director/best friend." Cameron says. "Why would they need a photographer and a director?" I asked confused. "Oh. I thought they all ready told you guy" Cam said. "Tell us what" Rachel asks also confused.  "I think you should go ask them" Dom says. Me and Rachel got up took off out shorts and shirt and went to ask they boy about whatever Dom and Cameron were talking about. "Kalin, Myles we need to ask you guys something" Rachel says. "Ok what's up" "Why do you guys need a photographer and a director" I said. " Oh the thing is that Kalin and I are actually a duo we write our own music Kalin sings and I rap. And over the years we've developed a fanbass called KAMFAM" Myles explained. I was so happy when I heard about Myles career and how far they've made it. I hugged Myles and Rachel hugged Kalin. "Wow that great. How come we've never heard of you guys." "Well we haven't made it that big yet." Kalin said. "Well I know that one day you guys will" Rachel said. "Yea and even though we haven't been here since day one we will definitely be here along the rest of your guys journey" I say. "Thanks babe" Myles says. I kissed him and then Dom and Cam came. "So I'm guessing they told you guys." "Yup" I walked back to were we had our things to get a hair tie. While o was tying my hair Myles came running towards me and threw me over his shoulder. "MYLES BLAKE PARRISH GET ME DOWN" "How do you know my middle name" he asked. "I have my ways. Now get me down" "ok" he said and threw me into the water. Everyone started laughing. "Ok. So you guys want to laugh at me." I threw Jake, Dom, Rachel and Kalin into the water. Then Myles threw me in again. We started splashing each other and then we all fell and started cracking up. The. Myles pulled me close to him and kissed me. "Moments like this I know I'll never forget" I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you baby girl" "I love you too cheeseburger"

___________________________
Hey guys here's an update for you guys. Hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading. And remember if you want to be part of the story as Cameron's girlfriend DM me or comment you name, hair color, eye color and two things you love. Thank you guys and I love you all.

Instagram: breanna.luvskam