Chapter 28

Alice Birthday
Alice pov
I woke and realized that Myles wasn't there anymore. Then I saw a note taped to the pillow.

Good morning princes. Happy birthday. Sorry I couldn't be there but later you'll understand why. Anyways when your done reading this call me for the second step
-love YBM

After reading the letter I called Myles. "Happy birthday baby girl" "Thank you" "Ok so now you, Rachel, Dom and Lydia are going to go to Starbucks and buy your favorite coffee and then the girls will give you the next step" "Ok" "Bye love you" "Love you too" i hung up and went the restroom bricked my teeth, washed my face and then went to change. Then I heard a nock on the door. "Come in" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAE" Rachel, Dom and Lydia scream coming in. "Thanks Baes" I sat and hug them. "Did you read the note" Dom asked. "Yea" "Ok so get dressed and then we'll got to Starbucks" I nodded and then got dressed in some light washed jeans, white crop top, and my white converse high tops. Them I did my make up and kept my hair down. "Ok I'm ready" "Ok then let's go" Rachel said and then we got in her car and headed to Starbucks. We got out coffees and then sat down some where. While I was drinking my coffee i got a notification on phone.

@yourboymyles: Happy birthday to my baby girl @Alice.Gutierrez I love you baby

@Alice.Gutierrez: Thanks babe love
you too @yourboymyles

Here is your next step" Dom said and handed me another letter.

Hey princes hope you liked your coffee now the girls are going to take you to the mall and your going to get a nice outfit.
-YBM

"Ok now we're going shopping to buy you a nice outfit" "Why would I need a new outfit" I asked. "Don't ask any questions just go with it" Dom said. "Yea you'll get all this later" Lydia said. "Ok" after we finished out coffees we headed to the mall. "Ok we're do you wanna go" asked Rachel. "Forever 21" they nodded and we went in. We all split up to find something for me. After a couple minutes we all met up near the dressing room. "I didn't find anything" I said. "Well I found this is you like it" Dom said handing me the dress (picture above). "Ill try it on" they nodded and then I went to try it. "Come and show us" Rachel said. I came out of the dressing room . "I like it" Lydia said. "Yea it looks nice" Dom said. "ok then I'll get it" I changed back into my clothes and then went to go pay for the dress. "Wait Alice" Dom said. "Um the dress is under Alice" Rachel said to lady. "Oh right here you go and happy birthday" the lady said. "Thank you" after we got the dress we left the store. "So what now" I asked. "What time is it" Lydia asked. "3:00" I said. "Ok you have to be ready by 5:30" Rachel said. "Wait ready for what" I asked. "You'll see later" Dom said. "Ok now here is the 3rd letter" Rachel said handing me the 3rd letter.

Ok know you and the girls are going to Victoria Secret to get some new stuff. And make sure to buy some stuff for tonight. Also when you go pay say it's under Alice.
-YBM

"I guess we're going to Victoria Secret" I said. They nodded and we went into Victoria Secret. "Remember to get something sexy because you might get lucky tonight" Rachel said doing this weird thing with her eyebrows. "Did you read the letter" I asked. "We might have read all of them" Dom said. I nodded and then started to pick out some stuff. I pick out some blue lace panties with a matching bra since I know Myles favorite color is blue and he said he liked it when I wore lace. I picked out some other stuff and then went to got pay. "Um. This is under Alice" I told the lady. "Oh yea. Happy Birthday sweetie" the lady said. "Thanks" then we left. "Ok so this is the last step but we're just going to tell you" Lydia said. "Now we're going back to our place and get you ready" Rachel said. "Ready for what" I asked. "Don't ask questions just go with it" Dom said. "Ok" then we left back home. After I finished getting ready Dom, Rachel, and Lydia put me in a blind fold. "Ok so we're going to drop you off some where and then when we say to take off the blind fold take it off. Ok" Rachel said. "Ok" they put me in the car and then we took like not even a 1 minute drive. Then they took me out of the car and stood me in front of something. "Ok we're here but don't take off the bling fold yet" Dom said. "Well tell out when you can" Lydia said. "Ok have fun bae" Rachel said. Then I heard then walk away. "OK NOW" they yelled. I took it off and realized I was in front of Kalin and Myles house. I opened the door and there were rose petals leading to the back yard. When I got to the back Myles was there standings with roses next to a table with candles. I started to tear up. "Happy Birthday princess" Myles said and handed me the roses. "OMG Myles thank you this is the nicest thing any one have ever done for me" I said and hugged him. He took my flowers and then led us to the table. "Do you like it" Myles asked. "I love it" I say and give his a kiss. Then Jake came as our waiter. "What can I get you guys to drink" he asked. "I'm can I get a Sprite" I said. "Me too" "Coming right up" "Thanks Jakeyyp" I said. He smiled and then left. During diner Myles and I just talked and I have the best time. "Oh I also got you a present" Myles said and took out a bag. I opened it and there were vans, some new clothes and a small box. "Aw thanks babe" I then opened the box and say that it was a heart shaped locket. "Open it" Myles said. I opened it and inside what a picture of us. I felt a tear roll down my check. "Thank you so much babe" I said and got up to hug him. "Why are you crying" he asked and wiped my tears. "Because this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" then he took the locket and put it on me. "I love it thank you" I said and kissed him. After diner I thanked Jake, Kalin, Cameron, Rachel, Dom, and Lydia for the surprise and then they left. "So what know" I asked Myles. He pulled me close to him and gave me a passionate kiss. "Jump" he said. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he took me upstairs with out breaking the kiss. (Dirty part coming up. Sorry if it sucks I'm not good at writing these). When we got to his room he laid me down on his bed. He took off my dress. "Blue and lace" Myles said and smirked. then started to kiss my neck leaving a purple bruise. I flipped us over and took of his shirt and pants leaving him with just his boxers. I kissed him all the way down to the hem of his boxers. Then I slowly took off his boxers and his member popped out. I teased him a little bit and and put the tip of his member in front of my mouth. "Alice....Please....Do something" Myles begged. I grabbed his member and started to pump. "OMG" Myles moaned. I started to pump faster. "Alice I'm about to cum" when he did I swallowed it. "Spitters are quitters" I said and looked up at him. He smirked and then flipped us over. "My turn" he said and unclasped my bra and stated to massage my boobs. "OMG Myles" I moaned. Then he kissed me all the way down and stopped at my panties. Then he slowly started to take them off with his teeth. He then started to lick my entrance. And let me tell you that tongue does wonders. "OMG Myles I'm close" "Wait baby girl I'm not done yet" then he went to go get a condom. Once he put it on he entered me slowly and started thrusting himself into me slowly. "OMG Myles" I moaned. "FASTER" I screamed. Then he started to got faster and deeper. After I released he put the covers over us. "That was great" he said breathing heavily. "Yea" I say and turn to his side. "This is the best birthday ever" "I'm glad you had a good day" Myles said and pulled me closer to him. "Thanks too you" he smiled and kissed me. I cuddled closet to him and then he kissed my for head. "Good night baby girl I love you" "I love you too cheeseburger" then we both started to fall asleep.

_______________________________________
Hey guys I how you like this chapter. Sorry I know the dirty part sucked I'm just not good at writing those. Comment what you thought about this chapter. Thank you guys and I love you guys.

Fallow me in Instagram: breanna.luvskam