Chapter 13

Next day
I woke up the next day to the smell of someone cooking. I turned to Myles side of the bed and realized he wasn't there. I got up and went to the restroom and changed in to some spandex and one of Myles t-shirt that I took from him. Then I brush my teeth and washed my face. I was going to grab my hair but then I saw a huge hickey on my neck. I just combed my hair and left it down. Then I headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Myles cooking in the kitchen. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Good Morning beautiful" Myles says. "Good morning" I says. He turns around and pecks my lips and then goes back to cooking. I sit on the counter next to the stove. "What are you making" I ask. "Omelets" he says. "Oh. Sounds good" I say. "Yup" he then grabbed some plates and served me and him an omelet. He stood in front of me and then we started eating. "Wow these are really good" I say. "You can call me chef Parrish" he says. I smiled and just nodded. "Do you want to sit in the table" I asked. "Nah its ok" he says. I nodded and kept eating. "Wait is that my t-shirt" he asked. "Yea. " I've been looking for it" he says. "Oh sorry" "It's ok you look better in it" I  reply  with a big smile and say  " aww your so sweet" (sorry I know that's so cheesy). He smiled back and pecked my lips. After we finished eating we washed the dishes  and then sat on the couch. "So what do you want to do now" I ask. "Idk what do you want to do" "Um idk" I say. "Um. How about we go and just do something random" "Ok" we got up and headed upstairs to change. "Wait can I pick out your outfit" Myles asked. "Um sure. But I get to pick yours out" I replied he nodded and went to my closet. Since his clothes were at his house I sat in front of my vanity on the floor and started doing my make up. "Why do you wear makeup your all ready beautiful" Myles says sitting next to me. "Thank you for the complement but I just don't feel pretty without make up" I say. "Well you are very beautiful with or without" he says. I kiss his cheek and say "Thank you" I then went back and put on my mascara and then turned back to Myles. "So did you all ready pick out my outfit" "Yup" he got up and then handed me my out fit. "Let's see what you picked out" I grabbed the clothes and it was blue shorts, white cropped top that says vans across it in red letter, a red flannel to put around my waist and my white sk8 hi. "Wow not bad" I say. "So you like it" "Yup I'll be right back" I got up and went to the bathroom to change. I then curled my hair which took 20 minutes. When I finished I went into my room witch is attach to the bathroom. "Ready" I say. "Ok now let's go to my place and see what you pick out for me." He got up from my bed and we headed out to his house. When we got there Myles yelled thought the house "KALIN" but no one answered. I went into the kitchen and found a not on the table.

Went out to get breakfast
- Rachel and Kalin

"They went to eat breakfast" I say. He nodded and then we headed to his room. "Ok so let's see" I say as I head to his closet. Myles just sat in his bed while I looked for his clothes. I chose a grey and white stripped t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and his white sk8 hi. ( picture of what his outfit looks like above) I handed him his clothes and he won't into his bathroom to change. When he came out he put on his shoes. "Hey we're matching" he says pointing at my shoes. "Oh yea we are" I say. He got up and asked "You ready to go" I nodded and got up. We got in his car and left. "So we're are we going" I ask. "Um. You know how to skate board" he asked. "Um. Kinda" I reply. "You wanna got to the skate park" I nodded and we headed to the skate park. When we got there Myles opened his trunk and he had two penny boards. He gave me the blue on and he got the black one. "Let's go" he grabbed my hand and we walked to the park. When we got there Myles started going all these cool trick on his penny board. "Ok I can't do all that" he laughed. "How about I just watch you" "Are you sure" "Yea I'm sure" he nodded and then skated away. I sat on the bench and just watch him. During the whole time I was watching Myles there was this guy that was checking me out. I just ignored him and keepers looking at Myles. After a while the guys came up to me. "Hey" "Hey" I reply. "Is this seat taken" he ask pointing to the spot next to me. "Um. No" he nodded and sat down next to me. "So you know how to skate board" he asked. "Yea but I'm not that good" "Well if you want I cloud show you" "Um. No thanks I'm good" "Come I'll help you" he grabbed my hand and got my penny board. "Ok so you know how to stand up on it right." "Yes I do." "Ok so you just need to learn how to keep you balance" I nodded and got on. He grabbed my waist to help me. I got off the penny board and a way from him. "I really don't want to do this" I say. "Come on I'm not going to let you fall" he said. And held on to my waist tighter. Then I saw Myles walking towards us and he looked pissed. "Um. What are you doing with my girlfriend" Myles said all pissed...
Uh oh

___________________________
Hey guys. Here's an update for you guys. Sorry it sucks and sorry for not updating this week I was really busy. Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you guys

Fallow me on Instagram
breanna.luvskam