Chapter 11

Alice's pov
I woke up the next day to Myles jumping in the bed yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP" I threw him the pillow that was next to me and it made him fall on the bed. "What was that for" "Why were you yelling" "Because I'm hungry." "Why don't you just cook yourself" "Because I'm lazy and I like it when you cook" "Ugg. Fine go get the stuff ready and I'll be down in a little" "Thanks baby" he says and pecks my lips. After he left I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth washed my face and then put on a bra since i slept with out one. I got downstairs and Myles had the bacon, eggs and sausage out. I got the things and started to cook. "Why are you cooking so much" "Because Kalin might walk in and you know how he is when it comes down to food." "True". Then Kalin walked in. "I smell food" he said. "Told you" I said to Myles. "What are you guys talking about" Kalin asked. "Nothing and here's your food" I say and hand him a plate with food in it. Then I got some for Myles, Rachel and I. I was about to sit down when I saw Rachel pull her hair back and there was a huge hickey on her neck. "Um. Rachel can you come with me upstairs real quick" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her upstairs to my room. "What's up" she asks. I got my hand mirror and put it in front of her neck. She looked into the mirror and her eyes widen. "When did that happen" I asked. "Oh. That happened last night" she said blushing. "Well I'll cover it up with some foundation for now. And then later when the boys go to their meeting I'm calling Dom over and your going to tell us everything. Ok. " "Ok I promise I'll tell you everything" she said. And then we headed back downstairs. We sat down on the table with the guys and started eating. "We're did you guys go" Kalin asked. "Oh. Rachel just went upstairs with me real quick" I said. He nodded and kept on eating. When we finished eating Rachel and I washed the dishes and then sat on the couch with the boys. "What time is your guys meeting" I asked Myles. "Um. 3:00" I nodded. "Oh. Myles tomorrow we should hit up the studio for a little bit" Kalin said. "Sure but we have to be back by 5:00" Myles said. "Why." "Oh. I'm taking Alice to meet my mom" Myles says. "Oh. Are you nervous Alice" Rachel asked. "Yea" "I don't even know why" Myles says. "It's your mom I want her to like me and I'm just scared she won't" "She will love you" Myles said. "Have you meet Kalins mom" I asked Rachel. "No but I would be nervous too" Rachel said. "My mom would love you" Kalin said. "I hope she does." When the boys left I called Dom over. When she arrived we went up to Rachel's room and sat on her bed. "So what's up" Dom asked. "Well we called you over because this morning I found this in Rachel's neck." I said pointing to the hickey. "OMG. When did that happen." "Last night" Rachel said. "How did it all happen." Dom asked. "Well we were on the couch then we started making out and things got really heated." She explained. "Wait you guys did it in the couch" I asked. "No. After he took me upstairs." "Oh good" I said. "How was it like you know what I mean" Dom said. "It was good" she said. "Oh wait was Kalin your first" "Yea" she said. "Aw" "Wait have you and Myles" Rachel asked. "No. Not yet" I said. "Oh." "Yea" "I know that you and Jake obviously have" I said to Dom. "Yea we have" she said. "How long have you and Jake been together " "Um. Like 3 years" she said. "Aw. So you guys have been together for a while" "Yea" "Have you meet Myles and jakes mom" i asked. "Oh. Debbie yea she's really nice. Why" "Oh because Myles is taking me to meet her tomorrow." "Oh" "Yea" "Don't be nervous she's a really good person and she'll love you" I nodded and then we went downstairs. "What do you guys want to do" I ask. "Um. Let's go to Cold Stones I really want some ice cream" Dom said. "Ok let me just go change." I said going up stairs. When I got upstairs I changed into some black jeans, white tang top, grey cardigan and black vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and put some mascara on. Then I grabbed my phone and some money then headed back downstairs. "Ready" "Yup" we then headed out to Cold Stones. When we got there I got chocolate with recess. We paid then sat down to eat our ice cream. "Oh guys I was wondering if you would come with me to the mall tomorrow to get something nice to wear for when I meet Myles mom." "Yea sure we'll go while the guys are at the studio" Rachel said. We nodded and kept eating our ice cream. When we finished we decided to go back to me and Rachel's house. When we got there I got a text from Myles saying that they were on their way back. "The boys are on their way back" I say. They nodded and then we waited on the couch. A couple minutes later they finally arrived. "WHERE BACK" Myles yelled through the house. "LIVING ROOM" I yelled back. "Hey babe" Myles says sitting on the couch next to me. "Hey" I say and kiss his cheek. "Oh. I almost forgot we're going out to eat. And me, Kalin and Jake have a special announcement." Myles said. "We're are we going to eat?" Rachel asked. "In-n-out" Kalin said. "Ok. Then let's go" i said getting up. We left then headed to in-n-out. When we got there we ordered our food and found a place too sit. We got our drinks. Sprite of course and then sat and waited for our food. "So what's the special announcement" I asked. "Well tell you after we eat" Myles said. "Ugg. Can you please tell us all ready" me and the girls wined. "Nope" the boys said popping the p. "Ugg. Fine". Then they called our number to get our food and Kalin and Myles went go get it. "Ok Jake hurry up and spill" "I'm not saying anything" he says. "Please babe just tell us" Dom begged. "You guys are just going to have to wait" then the boys come back and we start to eat. When we finished eating it was finally time to find out what the big news is. "Ok know tell us about the big announcement" I say. "Ok so the big announcement is" "We're going back on tour" the 3 of them finished. "And the best part is Ben said that we could take you guys" "Really. OMG I'm so happy for you guys" I say and hug Myles. "I can't mbelieve we're going on tour with you guys." Rachel says. "I can't wait" Dom says. "When does it start" "Next month on my birthday" Myles says. "I can't wait" "Me neither". After that we decided to head back to the boys house.

___________________________
Hey guys here's an update for you. Sorry I haven't updated I've been really busy. But I promise I will start updating more. I hope you guys are liking the story. Please comment if you want to be in the story as Cameron's girlfriend. Or DM me on Instagram: breanna.luvskam

Thank you guys and I love you all 💖