Chapter 20

2 weeks later
"Myles get up" I say and shake him. "Hmm what" "It's time to get up you have a show at 4:00" "What time is it" "11:30" "5 more minutes" "Ok fine but just 5" I was about to leave to the restroom until Myles grabbed my hand. "No can you cuddle with me" "Myles I have to get ready" "Please baby girl" "Ok fine" "I knew you weren't going to say no to that" "Just go back to sleep" After 5 minutes I woke up Myles. "Ok now it's time to get up" "Ok" he got up and went into the restroom. We decided to stay in a hotel since we have another show here tomorrow. He came out with his hair wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn that boy got fine ass abs and fine ass v line. "Babe I know I'm sexy but you don't have to stare" "What I wasn't staring" I say and get up to go into the bathroom. Then Myles grabbed me. "Myles let me go" "I didn't get my morning kiss" I turned to him and gave him a peck on the kiss. "Ok know let me got" "No I want a real kiss" I then have him a real kiss. "Better" "Thank you" he said and smiled. Then I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my hair, and took a shower. When I came out I changed into a black tank top, dark blue jeans, and a green and gray jacket with my black vans. When I finished I dried my hair and since my hair is naturally straight I just left it like that. Since I didn't want to do my usual routine of make up I just put in some mascara, blush, and lip gloss. When I was putting on my makeup Myles came in and wrapped his arms sting my waist. "You look beautiful baby" "Thank you" I turned around  and kissed his cheek. "I love you" I said.  "I love you too" "I love you more tho" "Nope not possible" "Possible" he smiled and then I kissed him. "Are you guys ready" the squad said waking in "yea" I said and then me and Myles waked out of the bathroom. "What we're you guys doing in there" Lydia asked with a wireded  out face. "Nothing" "Ok" "Anyway let go we have to get to the venue" we all left and headed to the venue. While the boys had sound check me and the girls watched. "So what were you and Myles doing in the bathroom" Lydia asked doing this wired thing with her eyebrows. "Yea tell us" Dom said. "We weren't dong anything" "Yea sure" Rachel said. "We weren't" "Mmhmm whatever you say" i rolled my eyes and just kept  watching the boys. After the meet and greets we decided to get something to eat. After we ate we headed back to the venue for the show. During the show Brokenhearted came on and me and the girls stared turning up even more because that's our fav song. After the show the boys came back stage. "You did good babe" "Thanks I saw you and the girls turning up when Brokenhearted came on" "Well I love that song" I can't wait till you and the KAMFAM listen to the album" "Me neither" "Speaking of the album guys remember we have to meet up with some guys to work on the album" "Ok" "Well take an uber back to the hotel" "Ok" then the girls and I left back to the hotel. "Hey you guys wanna watch Netflix in me and Myles room" I asked. "Sure just let me change into something more comfortable" I nodded and went into the room changed into a t-shirt and pj shorts. Then the girls came in. "What movie do you guys wanna watch first" "Um. How about The Notebook" "Ok" we put it on and toward the end we start crying. We watched a couple more movies and then I got a text from Myles.

Cheeseburger- I miss you

Me- I miss you too are you almost done

Cheeseburger- yea we just need to finish this one song

Me- ok love you

Cheeseburger- love you too

Myles pov
we finished recording at 1am and The guys and I headed back to the hotel. When we got there we went into me and Alice room  and found all the girls asleep. The guys took there girl to there room and I out a blanket around Alice and kissed her forehead. She wiggled around and said "Myles" "Sorry baby I didn't want to wake you" "It's ok come" she said and opened her arms. I took off my shirt and stayed in my boxers and then cuddled next to her. "Love you baby" "I love you too" then we both fell asleep.