Chapter 4

Next day
When I woke up I got up brushed my teeth washed my face and went to go wake up Rachel. "Morning sunshine" I say plopping my self next to her. She was already awake on her phone. "Good morning" "So what's the plan for today" "Well Myles invited us to a bbq there having" "Oh yea Kalin texted me last night about it" "Speaking of Kalin do you like him " I asked. "Well...... Yea I do" she said smiling. "Awe he better ask you out" "I hope I mean I really like him and I hope he feels the same way " "I'm pretty sure he does and If he doesn't then  he's missing out on an amazing girl" "aw thanks Alice I love you" "I love you too" i say and hug her. "So it's 11:45 I don't have any cute bikinis so let's go shopping for some" "ok" I went into my room got dressed in some black leggings my jersey that had my last name on it and my black slip on vans. I also put in some mascara and let my hair down. And walked downstairs. "Ready" I yell form down the stairs. "Yup" Rachel says coming down. "Ok first stop Starbucks" "Wow white girl much" "Um excuse me but I'm Hispanic" "Yea but sometimes you act so much like a white girl" she says laughing. "Let's just go"
After the mall
When we got back home it was 2:30 so we decided to get ready and get their a little bit early I decided to wear my flowery bikini that I bought at Victoria Secret. And cut shorts with a see though shirt over, water prof mascara and I covered up my scars with water proof blush. (I don't know if there really is such thing as waterproof blush but let's pretend  that there is) "Ready" Rachel says walking in with white shorts and bikini top. "Yup" we left the house and started to walk to Myles house. When we got to his house they were putting groceries away. "Hey you guys came walking" Myles asked. "Yea we just live over there" I say pointing you our house. "Oh cool" "Yea do you guys need some help" " Yes please" "Ok". After we finished putting away the groceries Dom and Jake arrived. "Hey girly" "Hey" I say and hug her. "Are you getting into the pool" "Yup" "Ok. Then let's go". We went to the backyard and I tied my hair in a perfect messy bun. Then me and Dom started taking of our cover and when we were we notice Jake and Myles staring. "Take a picture it last longer" I said. Me and Dom were about to go in until Rachel said "wait we need to take a picture." We had Kalin take the picture and then went into the pool.
Myles P.O.V
When Alice was talking her cover off she looked perfect. She looked like a model. I really wanted to make her mine. But what if she doesn't like me back. Well I guess getting rejected is better than Not trying at all right.
Alice P.O.V
I was swimming around when I see Myles take off his shirt. Damn that boy got a fine body. "Stare much" Rachel says coming closer to me on Kalin back. "What I wasn't staring at him" "Yea ok we will pretend like we believe you" kalin says. "Hey you guys want to play that chicken game" Jake asks. "Yea" "Myles get over here" Rachel yelled. "Why" "Because we're going to play chicken and Alice needs to get on your back" "Ok". He got in and I went on his back. "Alice don't disappoint me" "Ok" I say laughing. We started playing and Rachel was the first one I took down. I was struggling with taking Dom down but I took her down. "Yay we won" I say getting off Myles back. When I got off me and Myles were inches away agian. He started to lean in  and so did I we were about to kiss until Jake jumped in and and splashed all over us. Me and Myles both started to laugh and then  I swam away from Myles and he started chasing after me. When I turned around he wasn't there anymore so I decided to get out of the pool. When I turned back around there was Myles. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "You thought you could run away from me like that" he said smirking. "Yup". Then Jake screamed out "relationship goals" while Dom took a picture of us "I'll send it to you later". Me and Myles both started laughing. "I guess we're relationship goals and we're not even in a relationship yet" "Yet were you planning on asking me or something" "I was thinking about it. Just waiting for the perfect moment". I then kiss his cheek and say "Well then I hope that perfect moment comes soon". And then got out of the pool. When I was drying off I notice Kalin and Rachel acting all coupley holding hands and then all of a sudden they starting to make out. "Um I'm sorry to interrupt but am I missing something" I say and Dom and Jake were right behind me. "Oh Kalin just asked me to be his girlfriend" "Congrats" we all say and hug them. "Now Kalin she's our best friend if you break her  heart me and Dom will break you" I say looking all serious. "Ok" "What are we all hugging for" Myles says walking towards us. "Kalin and Rachel are now a couple" "Congrats guys". "Hey guys my mom just called and I have to go babysit my brother" "Oh ok" "I'll probably see you guys tomorrow " "Ok" we all hugged and then Dom and Jake left. After we were done eating we were outside watching the sunset. "It's so beautiful" I say. "Almost as beautiful as you" Myles says and inter winds our hands together. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks" "Um Alice I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow" "Yea I'd like that" "Ok then I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:30" "Ok". It started to get late so me and Rachel decided to leave.
Myles P.O.V
When the girls left I told Kalin how I was planning to ask Alice to be my girlfriend tomorrow during our date. "Ok so what do you have planned." "Ok well.......
After I told Kalin my plan he agreed and then left for bed. I stayed up a little bit late to get everything ready. When I finished I then went to bed. I hope Alice likes the surprise and says yes. I really,really like her and I feel like she's the one.  

___________________________
Hey guys I will try to update again today. Sorry that I didn't yesterday.  I had to babysit my little cousins. But I will try to today. Thanks and I love you guys.

Fallow me on Instagram: breanna.luvskam