Chapter 27

December 1st
Alice pov
"Babe" Myles said. "Yes" I say and look up from my phone. "I'm bored" he said and laid his head on my lap. "What do you wanna do" I asked and started to play around with his poof. "IDK" "Can I put your hair in a bun" I asked. "Uh. No" "Why? Man buns are sexy" I said. "No" "Please" I said with a pouty face. "Uh. Fine" "Yay" I grabbed some of his hair and then got a hair tie. "You know your the only person I let touch my hair like this" he said. "Well then I feel honored" then I tied his hair. "Ha. You look pretty good" "Let me see" he said and grabbed my phone. "Take it off" "Wait" I got my phone and took a picture. "Alice don't post that" "Relax I won't" I said and put my phone a way and then let got of his hair. "You wanna go get ice cream" he asked. "Sure" he got up and then I grabbed my phone and we left. When we got to the ice cream place Myles got chocolate and I got cookies and cream. Then we decided to eat the ice cream at the park that was in front. Myles grabbed my hand and intertwined our hand together. Then we found a bench and sat down. "Hey Alice" "Yea" I said and when I turned to him he put ice cream on my face. "MYLES" I yelled. He started laughing and then I put some on him. We both started laughing and then an old couple walked past. "Ah. Young love" the women said. "Remember when we were like that Marian" the man said. "Oh yes" "Take good care of her" the man said and patted Myles on the shoulder. "I will" Myles said and then they left. "They were cute" "Yea" I got a napkin and wiped off the ice cream on my face. Then I wiped Myles. "My ice cream is ruined" Myles said. "Well that's your fault for putting it on my face" "Sorry" "It's ok" then we threw our ice cream away and walked around the park. "What should we do" Myles asked. "Oh. You wanna go on the swings" "Sure" we went to the swing and Myles started to push me. "Myles don't go to fast" "I won't" he said and started pushing me. "So your birthday is on Thursday. What do you wanna do" Myles asked. "IDK I just want to spent the day with you and my friends" he nodded and kept pushing me. After a while we decided to head home. "What should we do know" Myles asked as we walked into his room. "IDK but I have to go pee" I went into the bathroom and did my stuff. When I came out Myles was sitting on his bed with his guitar. "Sit down" he said. I sat on the floor facing him. "Are you going to play something" I asked. "Yea but I kinda need Kalin" "How about you just rap your part" I said. "Ok. This song is called Disney love"

Look I wanna kiss the girl like Ariel you know I  I can't keep my lips to myself  every time you come around I can't help it you got it a all so girl don't be selfish fire breathing dragon couldn't even stop me from gettin in you know I'll be the one to come and save ya girl fitted in my armor in my black house when I'm ridin in you make me fell like I could save the world
Then he played Kalins part and then reaped his. "Aw. That song is so cute" I said. "Thanks" "I wish I knew how to play guitar" "Come here I'll show you" he said. I got up and he sat me on his lap and put the guitar in front of me. "Ok so this is a C cord" he placed my fingers in the frets and then I strummed. "That was good now let's try a A minor" he said and placed my fingers in that cord. "Ok know play them together" I strummed C and then A and it actually sounded pretty good. "That was good" Myles said. Then he started to kiss my neck. "Myles" I said. "Hmm" "We can't" "Why not" he pouted. "Because I'm on my period" "Oh" "Yea" I said and put his guitar away. "You wanna Netflix and cuddle" he asked. "Let's do it" Myles grabbed his laptop and then we picked a movie. We decided to watch The Sandlot since we both love it. After the movie Rachel and Kalin came back from there date. "Did you guys have fun" I asked. "Yea" Rachel said. "What did you guys do" Kalin asked. "We went to go get some cream. Went to the park. Myles taught me some stuff on the guitar. And then we watched Netflix and-" "Chilled" Rachel said smirking. "No cuddled" "Yea we were going to chill but her friend is visiting" Myles said. "Oh that sucks" Kalin asked. "Yea" Myles said. "You guys are so weird" I said. "I know" "What" Kalin said. "Never mind" me and Rachel said. "I'm hungry" Myles said. "Me too" Kalin said. "We just ate like 30 minutes ago" Rachel said. "Yea but I'm hungry" "Who understands you. You eat so much but don't get fat" I said. "Its called working out" he said and started to flex. "Ok tough guy let's go" Rachel said and then we left. We decided to have in-n-out. While we we're waiting for the food some girl came up to Kalin. "OMG Kalin" the girl said. "OMG Liz" he got up and hugged her. "Its been so long" she said. "I know" while they talked I asked Myles who she was. "That's his ex and Plc best friend" he whispered. "Oh" I looked at Rachel and she look kinda sad. I decided to text her.

To Rachel: You ok

From Rachel: Yea

After Kalin and Liz exchanged numbers they hugged and she left. Then he sat next to Rachel, put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. After we are I decided to sleep over at Myles house. "Hey can I borrow some sweats and a t-shirt" I asked. "Yea" he went to his closet and threw me sweats and a t shirt. "You could have just given it to me" I said. He shrugged his shoulders and then I went into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth since I keep a tooth brush here. Then I went into bed and cuddled next to Myles. He kissed my forehead "I love you princes" "I love you too cheeseburger" I said and then we both slowly started to fall asleep.

________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I've been going through some stuff and haven't really had time. I hope you guys like this chapter and I love you guys.