Chapter 32

Christmas Day
I woke up the next day warped I'm Myles arms. I turned to his side and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and opened his eyes. "Merry Christmas baby" I said. "Merry Christmas princess" he said and kissed my check. Then someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Myles said. "Hey guys hurry up were waiting for you guys" Rachel said. "Ok we'll be right down" I said. She nodded and then closed the door. "Ok come on" I said and got out of bed. I washed my face and then brushed my teeth and so did Myles. Then I grabbed a extra blanket, my phone and then we headed downstairs. "There here can we open the presents now" Lala asked. "Ok go ahead" Starla said. She opened her presents and they have all of us a present form here. "Aw this is so cute thank you Lala" I said and hugged her. She drew a picture of me and her and wrote merry Christmas on it. I hugged her and then she smiled. Myles gave me my present witch were some new vans, make up, and a concert ticket for Justin Bieber's Purpose tour. "OMFG thanks you so much babe" u said and hugged him. "OMG Alice I got one too" Rachel said. "Yea me too" Dom said. "Same" Lydia said. "We got them so you guys could go together" Jake said. "Thank you guys" we said. "Your welcome" they all said. Me and the girls have to boys our gifts. "Thanks babe" Myles said and kissed my cheek. "We have one more present for you guys" Dom said. We went to there downstairs closet were we hide the air boards. We gave them there's and they they opened them. "YES" they all screamed. "Thank you so much baby" Myles said and hugged me. "Guys we should go outside and race" Jake said. "YES. Let me go got mine real quick" Kalin said and went to go get his. "OMG I hope they don't get hurt" Debbie said. "We're going to be fine mom" Jake said. She nodded and then Kalin came back down and then we all went outside. "Ok so you guys will race from here to that stop sing and back" Rachel said. They nodded and then got in a straight line next to each other. "READY" Dom said. "SET" I said. "GO!!" We all yelled. Then they started to race to the stop sign. I took my phone out and got a quick video on snapchat. The boys were coming back and Kalin was up front. "Come on baby k" Rachel and Starla yelled. He ended up winning. "I can a rematch" the boys said. "How about later because I'm hungry" Debbie said. "Ok fine but later" Cameron said. "Ok everyone get in the car were going to IHOP" Starla said. "But we're in our pjs" Kalin said. "It's ok. It's Christmas there'll probably any people" Debbie said. We nodded and then got in the car and headed to IHOP. After breakfast Myles and I headed to me and Rachel's house. When we got there I changed into some joggers and a tank top. "So what do you wanna do" I asked Myles laying next to him on my bed. "IDK nothing's open" he said. I just sat there and thought about what we could do. "Hey Alice can I ask you something" Myles said. "Sure what is it" "Never mind" he said. "No come on just tell me" "Ok but promise you won't freak out" he said. "I promise" "Ok I was wondering if you see us having a family some day" he asked. I froze and didn't say anything. Of course I would love to have a family with him some day but I've all ways feared that my boyfriend would leave me just like my dad left my mom. "I would love to Myles. But it's just I'm scared" "Scared of what" he asked. "That you'll leave me" I said and looked down. "Baby I'm not going to leave you I promise" he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and he pulled me close to him. "You wanna play hide n seek" Myles asked. "Ok. But you count" I said. He nodded and then went to the corner and started counting. I went downstairs and hid in the closet. Then I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I peek out and saw that Myles went outside to look. I got out of the closet and his behind the wall. "FOUND YOU" Myles yelled and pick me up. "MYLES BLAKE PARRISH PUT ME DOWN" I yelled. He took me to the living room and then sat down on the couch. "Now what" Myles asked. "IDK" I said and laid  my head on his lap. He started to play with my hair. I sat up and we kissed witch soon turned into a make out session. We both stopped and smiled and then started kissing again. After 5 mins things got heated. I took off Myles shirt and then he started kissing my neck. He was about to take off my shirt when the door bell rang. "Well that ruined everything" Myles said kinda mad. He put on his shirt and then got up to open it. "Hey we were wondering if you guys wanna come over and watch movies with us" Jake said. "Sure we'll be right there" Myles said. Jake nodded and then left. "Wanna go over to me and K's house to watch movies" Myles asked. "Yea. And maybe after we could finish what was just going on" I said with a smirk. "Ok" he said smirking and then we left. When we got there everyone was sitting around the tv. "So what movie should we watch" Kalin said. "Let's watch The Conjuring. I love that movie" Jake said. "NO" me, Rachel, Dom and Lydia yelled. "Come on please" all the boys said. "Ok fine" Dom said. "YAY" they all yelled. Then Kalin put it on and I cuddle next to Myles. During the really scary parts I hid my face in Myles chest. "That was really scary" I said when the movie was over. "You bearly watched it you were hiding your face the whole time" Myles said. "Yea but I still heard it" I said. After the movie Myles and I decided to head back home. When we walked in I locked the door and wrapped my legs around Myles waist and started kissing him. He took us upstairs and then laid me down on the bed. He started to kiss my neck and then took off my shirt and kissed me all the way down to the hem of my joggers. Then he took off my pants and.....

y'all know what happens next 😏

_______________________
Merry Christmas guys. Hope y'all have a great day with your families 😘