Chapter 6

Next Day
I woke up and realized Myles was gone. I saw a note tapped to the pillow next to me.
Sorry I had to leave baby girl and get some clothes. I'll be back in a little while.
               -Cheeseburger
After I read the note I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and then headed downstairs. When I walked downstairs Kalin and Rachel were making out on the couch. "Ew. My eyes they burn" they stopped and started laughing. "Sorry" "It's ok but next time get a room" "Will do" Kalin said. "So where's Myles" Rachel asked. "He went to go change. He should be here soon." "Speaking of changing I need to change" "I'll go with you" "Ooo. Is Rachel trying to get some" I say smirking. "Oh. Shut up lets go Kalin" then they left and I started to make eggs and bacon. While I was cooking I felt a pair of arm wrap around my waist. At first I got scared but then I turned around and saw that it was Myles. "Good morning beautiful" "Good Morning cheeseburger" I say and peck his lips. "That's all I get" he said pouting. "For now" "Oh. So later I could get some more" he said smirking. I turned around and hit his arm. "No" "Ow. Why?" "Because we've only been together for a day. Maybe we should wait a little while." "I'll wait as long as you feel comfortable" "Thank you " "I love you." Did he just say the L world. We've only been together for one day and he just said he loved me. I turned around so I was facing him. "You love me" "Yea. I know we've only been together for a day but I love you Alice" I kissed him and then said "I love you too" I say smiling. "So what are you cooking" "Eggs and bacon" "No sausage" "We ran out" "Oh that's ok". When the food was ready me and Myles sat on the table and started eating. Myles asked me to feed him his bacon because he said it was cute. "Oh my god your such a baby" I say feeding him. "But I'm your baby" "True so does my baby boy  want more food" "Yes pwease " he said in a little baby voice witch made me laugh. I feed him more bacon and kissed his cheek. After we finished eating I washed the dishes and then me and Myles sat down in the couch and watched tv. I laid my head on Myles lapp and started to play around with his poof. I noticed Myles kept staring at me and smiling. "What" "Just looking at how beautiful you are" I started blushing. "You don't even need makeup when your already so beautiful." I stood up so that I was facing him. "Myles I bearly look pretty with makeup and your saying that I'm beautiful without" "Alice don't bring yourself down like that your one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met" "Thanks you cheeseburger i love you" I said and kissed him. "I love you too." Then Rachel and Kalin walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "So what are we doing today" Rachel asked. "Let's go shopping" I said. "Ok. Should we invite Jake and Dom" Myles asked. "Yes. Of course" Rachel said. "Ok. Me and Rachel are going to get ready real quick." I said. "Ok". Me and Rachel then headed upstairs and got dressed. I got dressed in some black joggers, black crop top and my  Sk8 high vans. I put my hair in a perfect messy bun and some mascara on. After me and Rachel were ready we went downstairs and Dom  and Jake were all ready here. "DOM" me and Rachel yelled at the same time. "ALICE, RACHEL" she yelled back and hugged us. "You guys saw each other yesterday" Jake said. "Yea but one day feels like a year" I said. "Girls" Jake said. "Excuse you what's that's suppose to mean" Dom said. "Nothing lets just go" Myles said. Me and Myles went in his car and Rachel,Kalin,Dom, and Jake went in Kalin's car.
Skip car ride
When we got to the mall everyone went to the vans store and I went to the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom I was walking to the vans store when I bumped into someone I wish I had never seen.

___________________________
Hey guys here's a little update for you. Sorry if it sucks. I will try to update tomorrow and as much as I can this week. Thank you guys for reading and I love you all 

Instagram

breanna.luvskam