Chapter 16

Alice Pov
I woke up the next day with Myles arms still wrapped around me. I tried to slowly get out of his grip because I had to go pee so bad. "Hmm. No don't leave please" Myles said. "Babe I have too go pee" "Ok" he said and let go. I went in the bathroom did my stuff, washed my hand and brushed my teeth. When I came out Myles opened his arms "Come on cuddle buddy I want to cuddle" he said. I walked over to the bed and laid next to him. I snuggled my face into his chest and he kissed my forehead. And then we fell back to sleep.
30 minutes later
I woke up and gave Myles a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and said "Good morning princess" "Good morning cheeseburger" "So what are words doing today" "Idk you wanna ask the squad what there doing" "Sure" we then got out of bed brushed our teeth and went downstairs. When we got into the kitchen Rachel and Kalin were having breakfast. "Hey guys" Rachel said. "Hey did you save us anything" I say. "Yea it's on the stove" "Ok thanks" I got food for me and Myles and then we sat on the table with them. "So Rachel how was last night" "It was good Kalins mom is really nice" "See you has nothing to be nervous about" "Yea" "So what are you guys doing today" Myles asked. "Well there's 2 weeks left till tour so we have to start getting ready" "Maybe we should start packing next week" Rachel said. "Ok" "Oh and Cameron called me teamsters at and he wants to introduce us to Lydia" "When" "Today" "That'd be cool" I said. "Yea and maybe we could have a bbq so they could come over" we all agreed ands finished eating. When we finished Rachel and I washed the dishes while the boys went to there house to get ready. When we finished washing the dishes Rachel and I went up stairs to change. When I got upstairs I changed into some black shorts, maroon light weight sweater ( sorry I don't know what there called), and my black vans. Then I put my hair in a messy, put on some mascara and then went into Rachel's room. "You ready" I ask walking in. "Yea" she said and then we walked to the boys house. "Hey we should go to the mall because I need a new bikini" Rachel said. "Oh yes I need a new one too. Well ask the boys to take us." She nodded and then we walked into the boys house. "WERE HERE" I tell through the house. "LIVING ROOM" Kalin yells back. We went into the living room and Kalin, Jake and Dom were sitting on the couch. "DOM" I said. "ALICE REACHEL" she said. We hugged and then they sat back down.  "We're is Myles" I asked. "He's still upstairs" I nodded and went upstairs. I walked in and he was in front of the mirror fixing his poof. I ran to his and jumped in his back and then messed up his poof. "You messed up my poof" he said making a pouty face. I got off his back. "Aw I'm sorry. Here let me fix its" I put his hair back in place. "There" "Thank you" he said smiling. He pulled me closer and pecked me on the lips. Once he grabbed his phone we headed down stairs. "Hey so we're exactly are we going" Kalin asked. "Well Rachel and I need to go to Victoria Secret and get a new bikini" I said. "Oh yea I need one too" Dom said. "And we have to go to the grocery store to buy food for the BBQ" the boys nodded and then we headed to the mall. When we got there we headed to Victoria secret. "Are you guys coming in with us or going somewhere else" Dom asked. "Well I actually wanted to buy new shoes" Kalin said. "Of course" we all said. "I guess we'll go with Kalin" Jake said. "Ok" once the guys left we went into  Victoria secret. We started to look around and I found this blue top and bottom with a black bow on the back of the bottom. "Have you found anything" Rachel asked with Dom in back of her. "Yea I found this one" I said showing them to him. "Oh this is cute" Dom said. "We're did you find it" I showed them were and then they found a bikini that they liked. Then I started to look around for some panties and bras when  I got a text from Myles.
Cheeseburger- Are you still at Victoria secret

Me- Yea. Why?

He didn't answer and suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Are you going to put these on for me later" Myles whispers into my ear pointing at the lace blue panties and bra that I was holding. I turned around and said "Maybe if papi behaves"You know that kinda turned me on" Myles said. I laughed and then left to pay. After I payed Myles,Jake, and Kalin were waiting for us. "So have you guys texted Cameron about the BBQ" Rachel said. "Yea he said he'll come at 4:00" "Ok" after the mall we went to the grocery store and then back to the boys house. When we got to the boys house or was 3:30 so Rachel,Dom and I decided to go back to our house and change. "Wait should I stay over tonight or you wanna stay over at my house" "I'll just stay over at yours" I nodded and then we left. When we got home we went into my room and changed into our bikinis. "So are we meeting Cameron's mystery girl" Dom asked. "Yea" "I'm so glad that he found that special someone" Dom said. "Yea" after we finished changing we headed back to the boys house. When you got there Kalin, Myles,Jake and Cameron were sitting on the couch. "Hey we're back" Rachel said as we walked in. "Hey Fairfax" Dom and I said. The three of us hugged and then sat down. "So we're is your mystery girl" I asked. "She went to the bathroom she should be out soon" right then she came out. She was about my height, she had dark brown hair, grey eyes and she was really pretty. Cameron got up and introduced her. "Guys this is my girlfriend Lydia. Lydia these are my friends Myles,Jake,Kalin,Rachel and Alice" he said pointing to us. We all got up. "Hi I'm Alice it's nice to meet you" "Hi" she said putting her hand out. "Oh no I don't shake hands I hug" I said and hugged her. After we all introduced our selves we went out side. The boys started too cook while Rachel,Dom and I got know a little more about Lydia. "So Lydia are you from here" "Yea" "So how did you and Cameron meet each other" Rachel asked. "Well my friend is actually a fan of Kalin and Myles and she took me to a concert with her and that's were I met him" "Aw. I ship you guys" "Thanks" after we finished talking we went into the pool. I was fixing my hair when Myles ran up to me and picked me up. "MYLES BLAKE PARRISH GET ME DOWN" I yelled. "Ok" he said and threw me onto the pool. He then took off his shirt and jumped in. I pretended to be mad at him and swam away when he came close to me. "Oh come on babe" Myles said and started chasing me. He then grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Did you really think you could run away form me like that" he said smiling. I remembered the last time he said that and smiled back. Then I gave him a peck on the lips. "Hey you guys wanna play that chicken game" Jake said. "Yea it's me and Myles vs Jake and Dom" I said. "And it's me and Kalin vs Cameron and Lydia" I got on Myles back and we started the game. I took Dom down and Lydia took down Rachel. So it was down to me and Lydia. She ended up winning. After the BBQ Lydia, Cameron, Jake and Dom left and Rachel decided to stay over at the boys house and me and Myles left. When we got to the house we went upstairs to my room. "You wanna show me what you bought at Victoria Secret" Myles said. "I have to shower" "Can I join" he said smirking. "Umm" "Come on please baby girl" "Ok" we went into the bathroom and Myles started to take off my clothes and then I took his off. Then we got into the shower I started to wet my hair when Myles hugged me from behind and started to kiss my neck. He turned me around and started kissing me. He pushed me against the wall without breaking the kiss.
After
After we got out of the shower we changed and snuggled in bed. "I love you baby girl" Myles said and kissed my forehead. "I love you too cheeseburger"

___________________________
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. And shout out to Dennlyd77 for wanting to be part of my story. I love you guys.

Fallow on Instagram : breanna.luvskam