Chapter 29

Next day
I woke up the next day and got out of bed since I had to got to the bathroom. When I got up I was so sore I fell to the ground. "Damn I guess I did hit it right" Myles said looking at me smirking. I looked down and realized I was naked so I put on Myles shirt that was right next to me. "Just help me up" I said. He got out of bed and helped me up. Once I got up I saw something on his neck and it was a hickey. My eyes grew wide. "What Myles asked" I went to my vanity got a mirror and showed him. "Oh. I guess you hit it right too" he said. "I guess I did" "Wait did I leave you one" Myles asked and pulled my hair back. "Oh shit I did" "Uhh. I'll just cover it with make up" I said. He nodded and I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I came out I say next to Myles on his bed. "So what do you wanna do today" Myles asked. "Um. IDK. What do you wanna do" I asked. "How about we just have a lazy day today" he said. "Ok. But can we got to my house so I could change" I asked. "Yea sure" he got up changed into a t-shirt and some adidas. Then we left to my house. When we got there Rachel and Kalin were having breakfast. "Hey guys" I say walking in. "Hey" They said. "So how was it last night" Rachel asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Well I think they had I pretty good night" Kalin said looking at Myles neck. "Shoot I for got to cover it up. We'll be right back" I said and grabbed Myles arm. They nodded and we headed upstairs. When we got upstairs I covered my purple mark up. "Myles come here" I said. "What are you going to do" he asked. "I'm just going to cover up the hickey" I said. He nodded and then I covered it up. When I finished we headed down stairs. "Well that took a while did you guys go for a quickie" Kalin asked. "No" I said. They laughed and then Myles and I got some food and sat down with them. "So what do you guys wanna do today" Kalin asked. "Oh. How about we got roller skating" Myles said. "Yea sure" I said. "That would be cool" Rachel agreed. Then once we finished eating Rachel and I went upstairs to change. I went into my room and changed into some blue jeans and a white crop top. Then I did my make up. I decided to leave my hair down since it was already curled. Then I grabbed my shoes, phone, some money and headed down stairs with Rachel. "We're ready" I said. "Ok than let's go" they boys got up and then we left. When we got to the there we got our shoes and put them on. "We're is Kalin" I asked. "They still can't find his size" Rachel said. "Oh" after a while they doing Kalins size and then we started skating. We all fell a couple times but we just laughed and got up. "I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" Myles said. I nodded and then he left. Rachel, Kalin and I kept skating around until I dumped into someone and fell. "OMG I'm sorry are you ok" the guy said. "Yea I'm fine" "Here let me help you up" he took his arm out and then I grabbed it. "I'm sorry again" he said. "It's fine. Don't worry about it" I said and then skated away to Rachel and Kalin. "Who was that" Rachel asked. "Oh some guy I bumped into" I said. They nodded and then Myles came back. We decided to skate around for a little longer. While me and Myles were skating around I bumped into the guy. This time we both fell down laughing. "Why does this keep happening" he asked. "IDK" he then got up and then helped me up. "I'm sorry again" he said. "It's ok" "Oh by the way I'm Jack" he said. "I'm Alice" "Well I'm sorry for bumping into you twice and I'll see you around" "Yea. And don't worry about it" he nodded and then left. When I turned around to Myles he didn't look to happy. "Who was that" he said in a grumpy face. "That's Jack and I just bumped into him you don't have to worry" I kissed his cheek and then we decided to leave. On our way home we got food and then went home. When we got to Me and Rachel's house Myles and I took our food upstairs. "You wanna watch a movie" Myles asked. I nodded and grabbed my lap top. "What do you wanna watch" I asked. "The Sand Lot" I nodded and put it on. When we finished eating we cuddled and watched the rest of the movie. Myles pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "I love you" I said. "I love you too but more" "No I do" "No I do" "Myles were not fighting about this I love you more" "No I do" he said. "I do " I said. Then he started tickling me. "Myles....Please....Stop" I said KAM between laughs. "Not until you agree I love you more" "Ok....You do" then he stopped. "I still do" I said. He just rolled his eyes. "Oh don't you roll your eyes at me boi" I said. He laughed and then cuddled with me again. For the rest of the night we just watched movies.

________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with Christmas shopping and stuff. But this week I will definitely update as much as I can. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I love you guys.

Fallow me on Instagram:
breanna.luvskam
breanna.parrish