Chapter 9

Next day
I woke up the next day with Myles arms wrapped around me. I turned around and pecked his lips. He smiled and opened his eyes. "Good morning baby girl" "Good morning cheeseburger " I said and kissed him. "Hey. Do you think I could hear one of you and Kalins songs." I asked. "Yea sure" I grabbed my phone and looked them up on YouTube. "Witch one should I listen to" "Um. Let me see your phone" I gave him my phone and he started looking for a song. When he found it he gave it to me. The song was called nobody but you

It's nobody but you got me felling some type of way girl you know what I like it's nobody but you ain't nobody else your the only one that's in my mind it's nobody but you-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou it's nobody but you-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou it's nobody but you
When it got to Myles part he started rapping " You the only one I want and I can't even lie baby I won't front cause every time you walk by I be to shy tryin' say hi but you smile back anyway with a way like uh got me fallin in love Cupid hit me with an arrow hit me right in the butt huh? Nothing I'm just getting carried away tryna tell you how It feel it's kinda hard to explain but here it goes girl your so beautiful in and out I ain't talking about burgers but if your hungry then we're out we can go there or any where you want to. I'm just happy when you come through" he sang I was smiling through the the whole time when the song was over Myles asked. "So did you like it" "I loved it." I say and kissed him. I decided to listen to more of there music and I love every single on of them. After me and Myles decided to get up. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then me and Myles headed down stairs. When we got down stairs Kalin and Rachel were eating. "Good morning" I said. "Hey" Rachel said. "Did you guys save us any" Myles asked. "Yea there on the stove" Kalin said. We nodded and got some eggs, bacon and sausage. "What do you guys want to do today" Kalin asked. "I don't really feel like doing anything" Rachel says. "Yea me neither" I say. "How about we go to our house and just watch movies and each junk food all day." Myles says. "Yes. And we should invite Jake, Dom and Cameron." I say. "Cameron went to visit his mom" Kalin says. "Ok then I guess we'll just invite Dom and Jake" Rachel says. When we finished eating Rachel and I washed the dishes and the boys went back home to change. "Hey. Have you heard any of the boys music yet." I asked Rachel. "No. Have you" "Yea. You want to hear a song" she nodded yes. I got my phone and looked up nobody but you. "Ok so this is like my favorite song" I said and played it. When the song was over Rachel said " Wow there so good I love it" "That's what I said" we both laughed and then headed upstairs to change. I put some gray joggers on with a black crop top and my black and white sk8-highs. And I put my hair in a messy bun and decided to go natural. After me and Rachel were ready we walked to the boys house. When we got there Dom and Jake were all ready there. "DOM" Rachel and I yell. "RACHEL, ALICE" she yells back and hugs us. "Ok are you guys done with your girly moment so we could leave now." We laughed. "Yea" me and Myles went in his car. And Dom, Rachel, Jake and Kalin went in Kalins car. When we got in the car Myles turned up the radio and his favorite song Hotline bling was on. He started singing along. I started laughing and sang a long with him. When we got to the store we got as much food as we could. "We're going to get so fat after this." I said as we walked around to get candy. "Yea I doubt it. You always eat so much and never get fat" Rachel said. "Same with Kalin" Myles said. "I guess we have a fast motabolizam (Sorry I don't know how to spell that word). "Yea that probably why". After we got the food we headed back home. When we got home the boys set up the moves the tv to the center of the room and Dom, Rachel and I were making the floor a little more comfortable with pillows and putting the chips in bowls and getting cups. When we were done we all gathered around the tv and stated to choose a movie to watch. Kalin was going thought Netflix. "What kind of movie should we watch" Kalin asked. "We should watch a horror movie" Myles said. "NO" Rachel, Dom and I yelled. "Why?" Jake asked. "Because if we do then we won't be able to sleep at night" Dom said. "That's why you guys have us" Myles says and put his arm around me. "True but do we have too" I wined. "Please" Kalin begged. The three of us looked at each other and nodded. "Ok fine" Rachel said. "Yay" the boys all said. "Ok we will watch The Conjuring " Kalin said. Kalin stated the movie and then we all got closer together. During the movie when it got to the really scary part I moved closer to Myles and hid my face in his chest so that I couldn't see. He pulled me closer. "It's ok I'm right here " he whispered. That made me feel safe. Just being in his arms made me feel safe. After the movie was over Kalin turned the tv off. "That's wasn't even scary" Myles said. "I'm never going to be able to sleep again" Rachel said. "Same" me and Dom said. The boys laughed and said "You guys are exaggerating it wasn't even scary" Jake says. "Whatever. I'm tired. " I say. "It's 5:00" Kalin says. "Yea but I want to go to sleep come on Myles" I said and grabbed Myles hand. "I thought you said you'll never be able to sleep again" Jake says. "Yea but like you said that's why I have him" I said pointing at Myles. "True" Jake said. Then me and Myles headed upstairs to his room. "Can I borrow a t-shirt." I asked. He nodded and gave me his obey t-shirt. I took my crop top off put on the t-shirt and then took my bra off. Then I crawled next to Myles and snuggled as close to him as I could. "Are you really scared" Myles asked. "Yea. Sorry if it's annoying but I am really scared." "It's not annoying I love cuddling with you" I smiled and kissed Myles. It turned into a make out session real quick. While we were kissing I heard a noise and pulled away scared. "Myles what was that" "Babe it's ok it was just my phone" "Oh ok" "Babe as long as I'm here nobody is going to hurt you" "Promise" "Promise" I held out my pinky and we pinky promised. I then snuggled close to him. "I love you baby girl" "I love you too cheeseburger."

______________________________________________________
Hey guys here's an update. Hope you guys like it. I will try to update everyday and if I don't then I will for sure update every other day. Thanks for reading.

Also remember about being Cameron's girlfriend. DM on Instagram me or comment if you want to be in the story as Cameron's girl friend. Thanks and love
You guys.

Instagram: breanna.luvskam