Chapter 18

Next day
"Alice are you ready" Myles yelled form down stairs. "Yea I'm on my way" I say and grab my phone charger then headed downstairs. It turns out we have to leave today for tour since the first show is in Northampton. When went out side and there was an uber waiting to take us to the airport. We got in the car and left to the airport.
*at the airport
"I'm so excited" Myles said as we got out the car. "Me too" we all said and then rushed into the airport because our plane left in 10 minutes. Once we got there we all got into our seats. "Have you ever been on a plane" Myles asked. "Well I kinda had to take one form Florida to here" I said. "Right" "But this is actually my second time and I kinda still get scared" "What are you scared of" he asked. "Well IDK I just get scared" I said. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his hand with mine. "I'm right here so you don't have to be scared ok" "Ok" he kissed my fore head and then the plane took off.
*Northampton
When we got to Northampton there were fans waiting at the airport. "Alice can I get a picture with you" one of the fans asked me while they were taking picture with the boys. "Yea sure" "Tag me" I say. She posted the picture in Twitter and then I fallowed her. After the boys took a couple more pictures with all the fans we went out side. Then we headed to our hotel. When we got there me and Myles went to our room and the rest of the squad went to there's. "I'm so tired" Myles says as we walked into our room. "You slept most of the flight" I say. "Yea but still" he says and lays on the bed. "Come  over here I wanna cuddle" he says and opens his arms. I walked over to him and cuddled next to him. He kissed my fire head and then we fell asleep. I woke up an hour later to someone knocking on the door. I got up and went to answer it to see it was Rachel. "Hey" "Hey we're going out to eat you guys wanna come" "Yea we'll go to your room right now just gotta wake up Myles first" she nodded and then left. I laid next to Myles and gave him a kiss on the cheek he smiled and opened his eyes. "You really know how to wake someone up" he said. I smile and pecked him on the lips. "You wanna go with the squad and get some good" "Yea let me just get my shoes" he put on his shoes and then we went to Kalin and Rachel's room. "You guys ready to go" I say. "Yea" they got up and we left. We decided to have chipotle since it was the closes. "So what did you get Myles for his Birthday" Rachel asked me while the boys went to get our food. "Well I got him some vans, a big recess bar, some new t-shirts and a card" "Aw that's nice" Dom said. "What's nice" Myles says coming back with the food. "Oh Lydia showed us this really nice dress she just bought" Rachel says. He nodded and then we started eating. After eating we went back to the hotel. "So what do you wanna do" I asked  Myles as we  walked into our room. "Wanna watch Netflix" he asked. "And chill" I say and his eyes grew wide "Really" he said all happy. "I'm just kidding" "Aw" he says and makes a pouty face. "Aw is my baby sad" "Yea" he says in a sad baby voice. "Aw what can I do to make you fell better" I say and sit next to him. "Kiss kiss" he says. I give him a kiss on the cheek  "Better" "No I want a real kiss" I put my hands around his neck and have him a real kiss. Then I pulled away and asked "Better" "Yes" "Ok know can we watch Netflix and cuddle" he nodded and we got in bed. "What movie should we watch" he amass taking out his laptop. "Um. How about The Sandlot" "Let's do it" he put the movie on and then pulled me closer to him. For the rest of the night we just watched movies and cuddled.

___________________________
Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update but I hope you guys like this chapter.